Virginity & Stupidity

Topic locked
Feb 20, 2006
Interesting post Shaf and I agree with much that you've said. I think I just felt that in today's society the whole religious side of things for many is not relevant, I mean how many people get married in a church these days? Not many, come tot hink of it, how many people have actually been baptised to allow them to marry in a church?

I totally agree that s.ex within a loving, caring, committed relationship is something people should strive for and keep, but like I said I don't need the bit of paper to show my commitment to someone.

Girls I think grow up too fast these days, and I find it awful to see 10,11,12 year olds wearing high heels and little skirts with make-up, where's their childhood going and why do parents allow this.

With regard to skimpy outfits, there's a line between sexy and slutty.

And sometimes it doesn't matter what you wear, I went to a business function last night wearing smart trousers, with a plain but feminine cut top, showing absolutely nothing off and some guy still described me as 'a nice piece of ass!' So what to do?

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 20, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:And sometimes it doesn't matter what you wear, I went to a business function last night wearing smart trousers, with a plain but feminine cut top, showing absolutely nothing off and some guy still described me as 'a nice piece of a#s!' So what to do?

Choco, take it as a compliment and thank god you're "a nice piece of a#s". I figure its better to be eye candy than the butt of a joke - no pun intended.

Likewise with debating this topic... agreed that valid points can be made and justified by all, cause everyone is entitled to be who they want to be be. The basis of this is all down to each individual. Their upbringing, exposure, education, surroundings, knowledge, maturity, etc, etc, etc... all contribute to how and what decision is made - and this is not only about love, a romp in the sack, or a ring that rules all others - thanks peter jackson.

Its such a cliche` but we are all indeed different in each and every way so attempting to draw a line of right and wrong is like trying to split the ocean in two - it may have happened in the past but with how society has evolved theres so many aspects that taint the picture today.

Each to their own I reckon.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 20, 2006
a strappy low-necked midrif top paired with a mini-skirt is a pretty tarty combination

I'll just go and get changed then! :lol: :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 20, 2006
Yeah - that's my usual attire on a night out! :D

Have to say though, that many women dress to please their men. Certainly my boyf prefers me to wear something that shows off the curves and assets.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 20, 2006
I think all men like their partners to look "nice" and vice-versa. You're lucky to have curves and assets....I think I've got a few liabilities now!! :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 20, 2006
ofcourse it is ZINA, it is a big sin,
but we cant hurt or blam that girl..may be she had $ex with that guy by force to...she might be ...she were asked to prove her love to him..some guys are like that....making fun of woman ...

....otherwise he would have broke up with her...it means he wanted only her virginity...her body ...no love nothing at all....

family should give her a chance ...where she wil go if familty reject her ? no way parents have to accept her...
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 22, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Well, I think men get away with it much more, after all guys are encouraged to go and 'sow their oats' before settling down, but women are not, it's such a double standard.

If a person is determine to stay a virgin until marriage then I think it's pretty commendable and people shouldn't frown on it.

I think some guys though have a weird fantasy about 'de-flowering' a woman.

It's sad that a woman would be viewed as used or unclean, but it's happens in many societies, cultures and religions, not just the Muslim one.

However, personally speaking, I could never commit myself to a guy unless I've taken him for a test drive! Who wants a life of crap s-e-x?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah , it gives me good idea how u were born! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Have to say though, that many women dress to please their men. Certainly my boyf prefers me to wear something that shows off the curves and assets.

FYI, women that constantly like to mention how good looking they are, generally are ugly as cows...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Well, you'll be speechless when you see me in my tweed skirt, birkenstocks and tights. I'll be beating all the young fellas off with my walking stick.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 22, 2006
You are coming to the meet?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
PM me- scary isn't it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 22, 2006
GAB wrote:PM me- scary isn't it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PM sent :D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Liban wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Have to say though, that many women dress to please their men. Certainly my boyf prefers me to wear something that shows off the curves and assets.

FYI, women that constantly like to mention how good looking they are, generally are ugly as cows...

Wow, that was really un-called for Liban.

Choco, I agree with you that our culture is different. Our men take pride in their women looking beautiful to others. This doesn't mean slutty, but wearing clothes that suit the woman's body shape and her colouring, as well as being appropriate for the setting.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 22, 2006
Liban wrote:

Liban,

F*** You! I never said I was pretty or gorgeous or anything like that! My boyf happens to like the way I look, so what!

I've always been really nervous about the way I look and was bullied endlessly when I was younger, you should know this re the previous private conversations we've had.

The person that means the most to me, likes who I am and the way I look and that's all that matters to me - so take your comments and shove it up your arse!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 22, 2006
Bite me. You should look into all your posts about your ample tits and blond hair and how you use them to your advantage...

You not only sound like a whore when you do that but you also prove the quintessencial tule about ugly women always thinking they are all that. Hot women do not need to keep speaking of their tits and hair and ass...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
I don't have blonde hair as it happens nor any boobs, so I don't know where you got that from.

You obviously can't read properly through your blacked out glasses.

Don't bother replying, nothing to say to you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 22, 2006
Heh... So you say now... I don't have time to waste on the likes of you to do a search on this list with regards to your posts.... I am done with you, ya BIGOT...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
You're the biggest Bigot on this damn forum.

And for your information I've nver had blonde hair, I'm a red head with a damn evil firey personality to go with it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 22, 2006
You're the biggest Bigot on this damn forum.

And for your information I've nver had blonde hair, I'm a red head with a damn evil firey personality to go with it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 22, 2006
Liban loves Choco really..

[ducks for cover :) ]

But seriously, do we need to stoop to personal insults? Very distasteful.
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 22, 2006
Shaf, I'm sorry but I won't let someone get away with saying such things that just are not true.

But I don't care what people like Liban think, he doesn't know me and he's obviously quick to judge and brand people from a few posts on an inpersonal forum.

My friends and family are the ones whose opinions are important to me, not some upstart who wants to change the world by ramming the same boring arguments down people's throats.

Where as I fully respect someone like yourself who expresses your opinions in well thought out and informative posts. I'll side with a person ,ike you anyday day over the week over someone like Liban, who by his own admittance is only out to wind people up.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 22, 2006
If you don't care about my comments then stop responding to them with DOUBLE POSTS!!! Sheesh... :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Shafique, I love kind hearted people who do not turn their backs on God...

I will end the flame war...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 23, 2006
Liban wrote:Bite me. You should look into all your posts about your ample tits and blond hair and how you use them to your advantage...

You not only sound like a whore when you do that but you also prove the quintessencial tule about ugly women always thinking they are all that. Hot women do not need to keep speaking of their tits and hair and a#s...

Dude -dont mix ur women. Ur mixing choco and Hp's she male style. And please dont call names to any descent woman here. choco is old member here and I guess she deserves respect as a queen of Dubai forums and u Liban deserve respect cos of most spams (highest n.o posts) and being head of rainbow gang :P
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I don't have blonde hair as it happens nor any boobs, so I don't know where you got that from.

You obviously can't read properly through your blacked out glasses.

Don't bother replying, nothing to say to you.

Shame on u all :oops:

what was the issue and wat is your answer ? i think she wasted her time in this forum :(
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 26, 2006
Liban wrote:Bite me. You should look into all your posts about your ample tits and blond hair and how you use them to your advantage...

You not only sound like a whore when you do that but you also prove the quintessencial tule about ugly women always thinking they are all that. Hot women do not need to keep speaking of their tits and hair and a#s...

what is this liban ???
u r the moderator of this forum and u are replying this kinda message. i realy feel pitty for u.

y we dont love and repect eachother ? is it hard to do so ? i dont think. dont expect that other wil repect u first u wil have to repect other...later they will respect u too... give and take but not take and give...first u give respect and then take it....is it hard for u all people ?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

When was the FIRST marriage ? Feb 26, 2006
When was the FIRST marriage ?
Were those couples who produced families prior to the FIRST marriage ceremony living contrary to God's Law?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriages
Richard Owl Mirror
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 02, 2006
Who wants a life of crap s-e-x?

What I come to understand from a discussion on my forum is that s-e-x is not the most important thing for a life long marriage.

My hubby and I never met face to face until our wedding. We spent 5 weeks talking on the phone and corresponding via the net every evening. I think it worked out well, and the distance helped us actually focus on things that matter, such as: attitudes about money, work, children, gender roles, etc. The typical 'western' style of romance seems to lean too much on physical attraction and flirtation, which doesn't really carry a long-term commitment very far.

Source: http://www.uaeforum.org/index.php?topic ... 467#msg467
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 24, 2006
Are western people believe in God????
sam14m
Dubai Forum Guest

May 24, 2006
sam14m wrote:Are western people believe in God????

we say God is everywhere and know everything. if so, than God is not only about human conduct or religious rules, but science also.
about religion. what is religion in fact? is when u profess smthing u believe in. and what is belief? well in my opinion belief is the most personal, inner thing/feeling a person can have. perciving God is like perceiving a colour. we might think that a certain type of green, for ex. looks the same to each and every person, but the truth is, it does not, for the mere fact that every individual sees it through his own eyes. now 2 ppl can be raised in the same society in very similar circumstances and still they will turn out to be different. because of so many factors, like they had different parents with different mentalities. since relationships r one of a kind, those 2 kids have seen 2 different patterns about what a good or bad relationship must be, and so on. no to mention that the level of our mental, emotional, social etc. intelligence is also not the same, but differs from one person to another.

we r human, not gods, so not one persone can, or better said may force on another what to believe in. i can show my child an example to follow, but should not take the freedom of choice from him. that would be highly immoral.

as of marriage. if a paper is powerfull enough to keep 2 ppl together whether they want it or not, than there is smthing very wrong with that society. accordingly, not a piece of paper, but how we relate and feel for each other should decide if we r a couple or not.

about s.e.x before marriage. nowadays one can get a divorce whenever. its not a problem. this makes ppl rush into marriages before thinking twice. not good for anybody, we all suffer because of ppl taking relationships so superficially.
now if we go back for ex 200 years, young baby girls of 13-14 were forced into marriages with 50-60 years old very much "used" grandpas. nor that difference of age was healthy, neither moral, human, fair and considerate for the woman the fact that she had absolutely no chance to divorce or to enjoy s.e.x for that matter. she was good for one thing and one and oly-to serve the pleasures and the image of the man.
i won t comment on how desgusting that is/was.

the conclusion in my oppinion is, that we keep forgetting over and over that the most important is that we r all human and what has more relevance than any religion or law is kindness and that we can remain human with each other.
and one more thing, even the dirtiest prostitute can have good feelings and may do smthing good, and the most religious person, always praising God can deny u a glass of water.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums