Belgium First European Country To Ban Burka

Topic locked
Re: Belgium first European country to ban burka May 12, 2010
Thats why I am a Libertarian.

Too much libertarianism may also lead to majority rule by whom share the same whims and wills if have tendency for tyranny. So who establishes the right guidance? And who is there to judge?

The Burka harms social interaction. Ban it and problem is solved.

Who decides if the burka harms social interaction? the one who preferes and wears it? or the one who hates it? What happens if either side doesn't give up? fight for it...and there you see tyranny starting..
hey Arn't we meant to be endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood?

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:
Thats why I am a Libertarian.

Too much libertarianism may also lead to majority rule by whom share the same whims and wills if have tendency for tyranny. So who establishes the right guidance? And who is there to judge?

Google Libertarianism and educate yourself. You obviously don't understand the Libertarian principle.

The Burka harms social interaction. Ban it and problem is solved.

Who decides if the burka harms social interaction? the one who preferes and wears it? or the one who hates it? What happens if either side doesn't give up? fight for it...and there you see tyranny starting..
hey Arn't we meant to be endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood?

Cultural values do. Established from hundreds of years of social interaction and freedom, liberty and prosperity in Europe. You come here, you adapt. If I come there, I adapt.

Moaning is allowed, violence is not. :P
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Belgium First European Country To Ban Burka May 12, 2010
When was there any Burkha induced violence ?
desertdudeshj

What burka-induced violence?

We are talking about the inability of social interaction according to established norms and values in Europe.
Open your blinders mate. You secluded yourself in a dark hole. :D
RobbyG

Stop being your usual silly g@y self for a second will ya I was responding to this

RobbyG wrote:Moaning is allowed, violence is not. :P

You don't need to start waving your flag every chance you get. We've all heard your stance and pretty much bored with it by now !

And same goes for berrin too ...pssst dude, no one reads your extremely long and boring cut'n'paste jobs !
desertdudeshj

LoL. bitches :D
RobbyG

Google Libertarianism and educate yourself. You obviously don't understand the Libertarian principle.
All in my life I was attempted to behave like RobbyG, but somehow I could never achieve it, must have something to do with human nature!

Soo Robby what happens if a libertarian group of people feel the urge to campaign against of another growing large libertarian group who act and demonstrate to contrary? Who decides the right guidance? And who is there to judge?

We are talking about the inability of social interaction according to established norms and values in Europe.

but those norms and values established according to UN human rights and the religion, the church!
UN security council is made up of the same people/nations who ratified these rights in the first place and there was no single muslim nation amongst them!
I thought those burqa ladies were actually initiating social interaction themselves! but somehow they are told not to, disliked and banned? So who is in the way of whom? so much for the values of weeeestern life!

Open your blinders mate. You secluded yourself in a dark hole.

Yes close your private parts mate.. You just create an embarrassing, decadent society for children to grow into.
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

LOL - Berrin, I have to agree with DD - the long cuts and pastes can be a turn off for most here (and surely you realise that RobbyG is having fun with you?)

Speaking of fun, now that eh is back - wouldn't it be fun to have a 'celebrity death match' between him, Berrin and dattaswami? :|
:drunken:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

:lol:
Are you moderating brother..Yes I do know he is having fun? I just wanted to see if he has something different to offer?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote::lol:
Are you moderating brother..Yes I do know he is having fun? I just wanted to see if he has something different to offer?

Always more sanity than you mate. No doubt. 8)
RobbyG

wouldn't it be fun to have a 'celebrity death match' between him, Berrin and dattaswami?

ohh you must have forgotten to add yourself or is this a sign that you are resigning yourself :wink: ..

-- Wed May 12, 2010 5:32 pm --

Always more sanity than you mate. No doubt.

Respect freedom of speach and defence mate.. This is the number one principle of Libertarianism?
I am told that there is no definition of sanity in it either? :P
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

You are making no sense again. Try and follow your structured book of darkness. Makes more sense, albeit in a 7th century perspective. ;)
RobbyG

There is no structured darkness in the book of a Libertenian, it must be human nature! :wink: :P
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:There is no structured darkness in the book of a Libertenian, it must be human nature! :wink: :P

That is correct. I'm all optimism and flowers. Need a smoke to 'enlighten' your dark spirit? :lol:
RobbyG

desertdudeshj wrote:Stop being your usual silly g@y self for a second will ya I was responding to this

RobbyG wrote:Moaning is allowed, violence is not. :P

You don't need to start waving your flag every chance you get. We've all heard your stance and pretty much bored with it by now !

And same goes for berrin too ...pssst dude, no one reads your extremely long and boring cut'n'paste jobs !

HAHA! liked that!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

RobbyG wrote:You are making no sense again. Try and follow your structured book of darkness. Makes more sense, albeit in a 7th century perspective. ;)

Now now G, fair play mate. You promised to play nice and you were doing well until now !
desertdudeshj

C'mon now, I didn't lie a bit about it. :D

It was the resident scholar who started discussing Darkness. I am innocent! lol ;)
RobbyG

Still mate, uncalled for in my view.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Still mate, uncalled for in my view.

RobbyG

Man thats one Fugging ugly kid ! Which almost makes me want to start a topic about people with ugly @ss kids and how you have to pretend that they are soo cute and the parents wont stop talking about them and god forbid you have to go through ten albums of the fugly kid taking a bath and then 10 hours of video of their day in the park and all the while pretending that the most intresting and cutest thing you ever seen !
desertdudeshj

Inclined to grab a bat and start whammin the tears out of it. :D
RobbyG

Is it just me, or does the kid bear an uncanny resemblance to Muhammad Al Fayed (Harrods)?

:)
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

IDentical. ;)
RobbyG

Re: Belgium First European Country To Ban Burka May 14, 2010
Could be dodis reincarnatiom !
desertdudeshj

Re: Belgium First European Country To Ban Burka May 15, 2010
shafique wrote:Is it just me, or does the kid bear an uncanny resemblance to Muhammad Al Fayed (Harrods)?

:)

Er...didn't someone buy him out??

Never mind, he's still fugly.

But very, very rich!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Belgium first European country to ban burka May 17, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:So Belgium will become the first European country to ban the burka in public places. This leads the way for other countries to do the same. However, you sit and watch the human rights people and the pc brigades go into a flap now. Personally I think it's a good thing and there's the bigger issue of countries now taking a stand and basically saying 'you wanna live here? live our way'.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 59626.html

i wonder if you are wearing the niqaab in dubai between the muslims as it is a muslimcountry.
Belgiummoroccan
Dubai Forum User

Re: Belgium First European Country To Ban Burka May 17, 2010
BUhahahahahah !!!...you must be joking right ! :D
desertdudeshj

I think DD she made a very good point actually it was Choc that said;

Personally I think it's a good thing and there's the bigger issue of countries now taking a stand and basically saying 'you wanna live here? live our way'.

So choc do tell us..What you wear and what you wear not? :lol:
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:I think DD she made a very good point actually it was Choc that said;

Personally I think it's a good thing and there's the bigger issue of countries now taking a stand and basically saying 'you wanna live here? live our way'.

So choc do tell us..What you wear and what you wear not? :lol:

She should be wearing a saree then!

...and very fetching she would look in it too!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Belgium First European Country To Ban Burka May 18, 2010
So, here's an interesting development - the new Miss USA is apparently a Hezbollah supporting Arab lady who has a different take on what constitutes modesty ;) :

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/05/miss-u ... amophobes/

(Yes, not a European and nothing to do with Belgium - but sort of related in a 'What Muslim women wear' sort of way)

;)
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk