Meeting People In Dubai?

Topic locked
Sep 19, 2009
Lady Bora...Britain is known as America's poodle across the atlantic...

zonker
BANNED

Sep 19, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
IamAnonymous wrote:Hmm..whats the point with this thread o_O
first page was fine...second page..lets see...some dumb american wanna be is talking crap.
didn't feel like hitting the next page and skipped to the last, which seems to very far off in another realm called off topic lol

Wow, four posts and already bashing Americans. Watch yourself. Best to know your enemy before starting a battle, because you will definitely lose the war!!

Oh geez sorry BB, but that's the funniest thing I've read in ages. America's allies have more concern than their enemy, they keep killing them in friendly fire incidents - lol

Oh, Chocs, are you on that again? Been there, done that somewhere else on DF.

Don't be so quick with the gun hun. You missed the mark with your post. I was directing it at that idiot who was not referring to America as a country, but to an individual. My post was a one-on-one. Read his post again please.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 19, 2009
zonker wrote:Lady Bora...Britain is known as America's poodle across the atlantic...

I've not heard that one. But at least America gave it a pedigree. Way too many countries around that you could refer to as mutts.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Sep 20, 2009
.....or worse :lol:
zonker
BANNED

Sep 21, 2009
Go to the bars man! Get a good beer!
LockerzManager
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 21, 2009
I think you need to go to the AA!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 21, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
IamAnonymous wrote:Hmm..whats the point with this thread o_O
first page was fine...second page..lets see...some dumb american wanna be is talking crap.
didn't feel like hitting the next page and skipped to the last, which seems to very far off in another realm called off topic lol

Wow, four posts and already bashing Americans. Watch yourself. Best to know your enemy before starting a battle, because you will definitely lose the war!!

lol

"american 'wanna-be' "
IamAnonymous
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat