WHY I P L CRICKET MATCHES ARE NOT THRILLING NOW??

Topic locked
WHY I P L CRICKET MATCHES ARE NOT THRILLING NOW?? Apr 25, 2009
WHY I P L CRICKET MATCHES ARE NOT THIRILLING NOW??

newdubai
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 25, 2009
why aint allowed in here!!!!

:shock:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Apr 26, 2009
Cricket, when were they ever thrilling ?

I don't think your allowed to use the word thrilling and cricket in the same sentence. two guys playing at a boring pace while the others just stand around the field watching, how is that exciting ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 26, 2009
IPL not thrilling? Ha who u kidding? Apparantly FIFA need to take lessons from the IPL. :?
What a bunch of egocentric maniacs......This tourney was organized in SA because the BCCI knew fully well that half the games would be washed out. Cuz ultimately the sponsers have to benefit
I watched the IPL last year, watched a few games this year....it ok! Decent entertainment.........
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
IPL Cricket is what? 20 overs, come on that is not cricket.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 27, 2009
20:20 cricket's got me hooked.
One dayers just go over my head now. I may just watch the world cup, thats it! The matches are way too long. At the most I'll watch the last 10 overs of a side batting.
Tests...I catch up on the Ashes, Aussie-India series are also quite entertaining, SL is a good test playing nation as well. Thats it.

I may even travel for the T20 world cup. Should the ICC decide to hold the T20 WC in the Carribean? That'll be simply awsome!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat