Too Old To Be A Virgin?

Topic locked
Dec 08, 2006
abdalrasheed wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
MaaaD wrote:ya good idea, get off your computer and go get laid .. for everyones sake.
friday night, your chances are higher than other nights of the week.

and ps its NOT overrated, thats what virgins tell themselves to feel better.

or people who hae horrible s e x

fun can never be horrible or atleast I think so

pple who say it's overrated...r not doing it right :lol:

Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

what is Virginality Dec 19, 2006
well indeed i do have the same opinion of wht u have.
marine_india
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 28, 2007
we live in a better and happier place.
lion0009
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Too old to be a virgin? Mar 10, 2007
checkerscom2000 wrote:I am a 26 (turn 27 in a few months) year old male and I am still a virgin. I have never even kissed a girl. Please don't laugh. I am still a virgin because it is against Islam and I fear the punishment, but I would like to get married soon. There are so many attractive girls and it is hard to be a virgin especially here in the west where temptations are really high. I live in Canada where there are many beautiful girls, but can't find many Islamic ones. Has anyone on this board been a virgin past 30??? or what age where you when u first did it? Is love overated or is it that good??

yes, it is possible... i knew one, he is 31 but never been intercourse to any girl because of being scared of disease called AIDS.... :D
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Too old to be a virgin? Mar 10, 2007
gracy wrote:
checkerscom2000 wrote:I am a 26 (turn 27 in a few months) year old male and I am still a virgin. I have never even kissed a girl. Please don't laugh. I am still a virgin because it is against Islam and I fear the punishment, but I would like to get married soon. There are so many attractive girls and it is hard to be a virgin especially here in the west where temptations are really high. I live in Canada where there are many beautiful girls, but can't find many Islamic ones. Has anyone on this board been a virgin past 30??? or what age where you when u first did it? Is love overated or is it that good??

yes, it is possible... i knew one, he is 31 but never been intercourse to any girl because of being scared of disease called AIDS.... :D

hahahaha n what happenned to him after dat ? :P
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Too old to be a virgin? Mar 11, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:
gracy wrote:

so to replace joys of s*x he strted taking drugs and got AIDS through transfusion :-|
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

sniper420 wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:
gracy wrote:

so to replace joys of s*x he strted taking drugs and got AIDS through transfusion :-|

no..he uses his two hands...hahahahah, and i think until now...
:D
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

hmmmmmm. if i say i am not proud of you. i would be wrong.
you are gr8 man. that you could overcome your desires. its not easy.

if you want to reduce the pressure even if it is cultural or societal, just keep one thing in your mind. think about LOVE AFTER MERRIAGE :D

Instead of before, i am sure you understand.

HAVE A GOOD DAY
emron
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Too old to be a virgin? Mar 13, 2007
gracy wrote:

Yes, that is also a fear I have of getting disease or something, but more because I fear Allah. The best thing is to get married when you are young. I won't lie and say I don't use my hands sometimes though, it's safer.
checkerscom2000
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 30, 2007
regarding the topic about virginity, i think that especially here in Dubai should really give up with trying. Finding a person who is willing to get intimate without the prospect of marraige is almost nil. also, getting a date is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. to all the ppl out there who are still hoping, im afraid u were waiting for nothing.
sabaka no firas
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 31, 2007
cu
M!
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance