9/11 And Al Qaeda - Your Perspective

Topic locked
Sep 04, 2006
rudeboy wrote:you asking me to do a jihaad :p there are ways of doing jihaad. you can go and fight against an enemy. no i m not going to go and fight against america but i m going to use my wealth my knowledge against US. i know you will think its funny but i have boycotted from using products to do anything to do with america... no more pepsi coke no more junk foods.. i know i m just one person and what will i make a difference to american economies. but what will be the difference between US and me if i went to war... hmm nothing we both will become murderers.

yeh i do have a lot on my mind especially how i m frustrated to see how the west treats Muslims and i m even more frustrated to see how muslims have a divide amongst each other. i m frustrated but that doesnt mean that i will go and blow myself suicide is forbidden in Islam because Islam promotes peace yeh if your Religion, Country or Home , Family is attacked upon then thats when you do Jihaad. and individuals like me and you shouldnt be doing jihaad our governments our leaders are the ones who should be fighting for us.

bushra i am boycotting the use of american products thats my jihaad... i know you will find it funny and think wot difference would one person make to american economy. but have you thought that i might become an example to someone on dubaiforums reading this right now who might like my idea and end up doing the same thing and who knows slowly slowly the numbers will pick up. you have tried fighting against them you have tried talking with them y not do what i m doing... will it hurt you to give up coke hmmm there are other subsitute products like water hmm not so sweet :p there are juices available out there. y eat macdonnalds try a dish from other parts of the world. try arabic try asian try pakistani or indian dish lol or so called curry who knows you might end up liking it.... am not going to force you to follow me i m just telling you what my "jihaad" is

just wanna say that OUR prophet PBUH was an example for the rest of us and thats y islam spred and still is spreading. so y not do what i m doing, become an example for your friends your families eventually your friends families and their friends and so on would end up doing what you are doing.....

try it :P

i never asked you to blow yourself up. i just got sick of you complaining about how the muslims countries are doing nothing and all you were doing is sitting and typing on a computer about how you are dis gusted with them. people have been doing this 'boycotting' that you are saying you do for quite some time now....has it been working? you need to take more action. if you really are so concerned about your other musilm brothers and sisters, get off your lazy bumm and fight with them. side by side, hand in hand. because lets face it, this boycotting system you have going on....its not going to work.

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
Why don't you guys try working with Muslim political lobby groups in the US or elsewhere where the people can influence the government. Those lobby groups seem to be successful for other lobby groups. Also, what about helping with education about religious tolerance and making people more critical about the propaganda coming from all directions? How about choosing to work with Palestinian and Israeli groups that are also looking for a peaceful solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict. Those are all political and peaceful ways to fight the injustices. There is no need to consider violent measures, as that should be an absolute last resort.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:Why don't you guys try working with Muslim political lobby groups in the US or elsewhere where the people can influence the government. Those lobby groups seem to be successful for other lobby groups. Also, what about helping with education about religious tolerance and making people more critical about the propaganda coming from all directions? How about choosing to work with Palestinian and Israeli groups that are also looking for a peaceful solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict. Those are all political and peaceful ways to fight the injustices. There is no need to consider violent measures, as that should be an absolute last resort.

yes yes, your a very right...violence should be taken as a last resort.

ive just been all for fighting these past couple days.... :twisted:

shame on me. lol
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:Why don't you guys try working with Muslim political lobby groups in the US or elsewhere where the people can influence the government. Those lobby groups seem to be successful for other lobby groups. Also, what about helping with education about religious tolerance and making people more critical about the propaganda coming from all directions? How about choosing to work with Palestinian and Israeli groups that are also looking for a peaceful solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict. Those are all political and peaceful ways to fight the injustices. There is no need to consider violent measures, as that should be an absolute last resort.

yeah yeah kanelli it's so easy to put these in words.......how long did it take Jews to finally get recognized by Europeans.....they were discriminated over 2 centuries so they specialized on some jobs ........after holocaust they ran away from europe cam eto america and used their skills to establish business then gain political support. yeah most of the muslim countries i know indonesia, bangladesh, and muslims in india promote tolerance mainly sufism exists there. yeah palestinain arabs started suicide bombing after 35 yrs of silence of extermination....that doesnt mean i support their ways but they were frustrated. Internatinal communities copoetely ignored em until Munich massacre.

yeah yeah it's easy to dictate terms......how many years did it take Americans to really implement "all are born equal" in american declaration of independence? just in 60's there were segregated seats and just a year the katrina thing. I guess there is a lot of bias inside our government (West) and still think we are better than them (white man's burden) at the sametime governments in muslim countries are weak corrupted , squandering their wealth, bereaucratic and authoritarian.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 08, 2006
Why was my post deleted???
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums