WHAT Are You Listening To???

Topic locked
WHAT are you listening to??? Mar 01, 2011
My fingers got a bit confused with the first thread I made. :lol:

Picked up Adele's new CD today and listened to it in the car. Love it!! Listening to her on youtube. What are you listening to right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3Jc ... re=related

to be followed by:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZtUjFJvYkA&feature=fvst

Enjoy!!!

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: WHAT Are You Listening To??? Mar 01, 2011
A very singer with a very good voice, something about chubby people that makes them sound good, but in totality the song itself was lack luster. Can go places with a good song writer and composer.

I haven't listened to anything in a couple days .... other than boring FM which is more of a drab hum and your mind totally blocks off its sound and you don't even realise it was on. A friend nicked my CD's a few days back, haven't gotten to around to burning new ones.

Last proper thing I remember listening to was Lordy the Eurovision contest winners

And their other one

Meytal Cohen nothing beats a good looking chick who can bash some serious skin

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: WHAT are you listening to??? Mar 02, 2011
I love Adele, she is absolutely fantastic. She stole the show at the Brits, along with Rhianna.

It depends what mood I'm in to what I listen to. I quite like a lot of the new stuff around. At the moment I am listening to Cee Lo Green on Itunes, but I love Tinchy Stryder, Nellie, The Fray, the Fratellis and my very very very favourite Usherrrrr.

But I also have Barry Manilow and Frank Sinatra on my Iphone, although I'm not listening to them at the moment, aswell as U2, the Beatles and Justin Timberlake.
Bethsmum

Re: WHAT are you listening to??? Mar 10, 2011
Chris Lake - Carry Me Away (Original Club Mix)

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: WHAT are you listening to??? Mar 10, 2011
Someone has sent me a link to 'If' by Frank Sinatra.

It is now my favourite song :love4:
Bethsmum

Re: WHAT are you listening to??? Mar 14, 2011
This evening, I have been in reflective mood listening to Nick Drake, a gifted musician who lived a tragic short life.

:cry:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: WHAT are you listening to??? Mar 15, 2011
Dillon wrote:This evening, I have been in reflective mood listening to Nick Drake, a gifted musician who lived a tragic short life.

:cry:

I can't say I've ever heard of him Dillon, so I googled him, It led me to 'Life in a Northern Town' which, apparantly was written as a tribute to Nick Drake. References on wiki to Hebden Bridge, Darlington, Newcastle and Manchester. I bet that made good telly.
Bethsmum

Re: WHAT are you listening to??? Mar 15, 2011
He only produced three albums before he died of an anti depressant overdose in the early 70's, his best IMO was his first 'Five Leaves Left' he sadly wasn't very popular when alive but is now recognised as one of the most influential Singer Songwriters and guitarist in recent times! but you do have to be in the right mood to be able to listen to him.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: WHAT Are You Listening To??? Jul 08, 2011

Some awesome Post-rock :)

-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:41 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:Meytal Cohen nothing beats a good looking chick who can bash some serious skin

Proof that no matter how good you think you're good at something, there's always a woman doing it better.
cw71017
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: WHAT Are You Listening To??? Jul 16, 2011
The First One is the Coolest one ... lol
rittakhoury85
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk