Investor Or Real Estate Companies Needed

Topic locked
Investor or Real Estate companies needed Jan 16, 2016
I would like to introduce ourselves as a group of companies established in 2015, my company provides services in:

1. CCTV

2. Air Conditioning

3. Ventilation and Air filtration services

4. Security and surveillance systems

5. Building maintenance

6. Glass and aluminium work

7. Floor and wall tiling work

8. Painting contracting

9. Building maintenance

my company is a young, vibrant and dynamic installation and maintenance division established in 2015, yet it is one of the world’s fastest growing installation and maintenance organizations.

We have redefined service levels by demonstrating a hand-holding approach at each stage of our offerings which never comes to an end. Our clients are appreciative of our crystal clear and transparent exchange of information during the entire process and are overwhelmed by everlasting experience of our support that assures them of our core philosophy echoed in our tag line “your partners for life ”.

With the above as a brief background and a belief that our companies share similar principles in general (dedication towards customers and focused approach), we would like to get associated with you .We believe that this association can help both of us achieve greater heights together. With a strategic partnership of this nature we can make a difference and contribute towards future growth of both organizations.

If have any buildings hotels or office space that are in need on cameras and CCTV surveillance systems, we are here to help.

Please email me if the above interests you
manisha-p@live.com

MPatel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed