YOU ALWAYS WERE MY BURNING LOVE.

:violent3:

Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 16, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:Burn her with a flamethrower and tell her:

Or actually u can make her sit on a chair, strap her specially her hands and the pull of her nails with a pliers, then put chilli powder or salt and plaster the whole thing and keep her in their for days.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:
Tropic23 wrote:Burn her with a flamethrower and tell her:

Or actually u can make her sit on a chair, strap her specially her hands and the pull of her nails with a pliers, then put chilli powder or salt and plaster the whole thing and keep her in their for days.

oh man...u do need a shrink ASAP :shock: :shock: :shock:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 16, 2007
Once your heart is broken...no point punishing or doing anything...nothing you do will bring back time and undo the damage....The damage has already been done...thats that....

What you could do is focus more on getting yourself togather....

Hearts dont brake...they only grow weaker or stronger.....
guest999

Feb 16, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:Once your heart is broken...no point punishing or doing anything...nothing you do will bring back time and undo the damage....The damage has already been done...thats that....

you have a good point man, its just you dont want it to happen to somebody else coz the feeling is so bad, you know what i mean?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 16, 2007
Bleakus wrote:
Not_Sure wrote:Once your heart is broken...no point punishing or doing anything...nothing you do will bring back time and undo the damage....The damage has already been done...thats that....

you have a good point man, its just you dont want it to happen to somebody else coz the feeling is so bad, you know what i mean?

Oh dear, Bleakus, she really got to you, huh? Heal, man. What goes around, comes around. One day she will meet someone who will do exactly the same thing to her.
Forget her and be ready to meet the one out there who deserves you. :wink:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 16, 2007
sauron wrote:Oh dear, Bleakus, she really got to you, huh? Heal, man. What goes around, comes around. One day she will meet someone who will do exactly the same thing to her.
Forget her and be ready to meet the one out there who deserves you. :wink:

hmm...yeah
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 16, 2007
Bleakus.....thats why WE ARE the men.....be strong and take it..... :director2:

And let time heal....but dont take too long :wink:

Be strong....this is part of life and thats going perhaps happen more than one time...so be firm...dont be confused...and make sure you know whats going on and what you want out of this....The worst thing is when your confused and alot of time is spent figuring out what you want.
guest999

Feb 16, 2007
Though dude I dont know u but I do understand what ur going through. All I can say if u wanna grab a beer or something. Then just gimme a shout. Dont worry am not gay. Just that U listen to music I listen to atleast I know it when I saw the kid singing Iron Maiden in one of ur threads

Btw the best possible thing is to keep urself busy as much as possible. Like u must have a hobby except for paintball. Do that. Dont sit idle thats all I can say.

Or listen to music for a long time to forget urself in it and nothing more.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 18, 2007
I guess someones said it on here before ignore, try that it works :)
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2007
freza wrote:Kidnap her (is it a her?) and torture her with your conversations. Tie her up (so that she doesn't escape) then make her listen to you talking for hours: "dude you broke my heart, dude, wow dude, I'm a nice dude dude, like yeah dude, I hurt so bad dude, paintball hitting my nuts bad dude, I feel so not awesome dude." Oh the torture! She will never want to break hearts ever again! Or then again, she'll think twice before paying attention to a guy with your "personality" type. Either way, she'll learn a lesson.

Thats really harsh dude... go sit in the corner.
bear
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance