Is It Just Me? Or Is Because They Are Girls/women In General

Topic locked
is it just me? or is because they are girls/women in general Nov 20, 2008
what is it with me and girls???

okay, now, i have had some experiences with girls, didn't always end in the nicest way, girls whom i have shown nothing more than love and all the respect that any person wether it is a man or a woman could wish for and treated them like queens, but, they always end up cought(eventually) by me every single time by coinsidence (wouldn't even call it that) making up the very same lies about where they are or who they are with and why they can't talk on the phone or see me at some certain times or days, or even why they didnt pick up the phone, return the call or even reply by sms. in the end, i will always happen to be somewhere or even just passing by some place were i see them with some other guy. loooooooool, it realy is heart breaking, but funny and educating at the same time if you think about it. i mean what the $#^*?
and oh, they always see me when i've caught them red handed, and i'll always just smile and walk away, but the still wont give up lieing until the break in the end and spill the whole truth out looooool, oh maaaan.
just say that you dont want to see me any more, wouldn't kill you.
yes, and, i always end up getting calls from their friends asking me to forgive her, so, is just me or is it because they are women?

ps. i'm not the kind of person who would pressure anyone in a relation, neither am i a stalker, and i'm not the kind of person who would call 20 times a day if my calls aren't answered, i give people there space because i sometimes like to be alone in my space.
plus i'm realy realy good at bringing couples together like never before, specialy when they think they are about to break up, it just never seemed to have worked for me, loooooooooooool.

so guys, when ever you hear something that you might think is a lie, it means that there is something in the air, just my opinion.

and to everyone, escuse my spelling

general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 20, 2008
Is it coz you is a minger lol sorry mate,i think its because all wimming are basicly madder than a bucket of frogs,they have a headache you have to leave them alone,you have a headache they accuse you of not loving or fancien them,you smarten your self up,therfore you are seeing someone else,they smarten themselves up co's they are feeling insecure,so all in all you cant win,you just have to love and cherish them as much as you can whilst not ever forgetting that they are in fact aliens

pah spell check i laff in your face
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 21, 2008
nice guys finish last...
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 21, 2008
Well i normally finish first,or so my beloved says have no clue as to what she means
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 21, 2008
busa wrote:Is it coz you is a minger lol sorry mate,i think its because all wimming are basicly madder than a bucket of frogs,they have a headache you have to leave them alone,you have a headache they accuse you of not loving or fancien them,you smarten your self up,therfore you are seeing someone else,they smarten themselves up co's they are feeling insecure,so all in all you cant win,you just have to love and cherish them as much as you can whilst not ever forgetting that they are in fact aliens

pah spell check i laff in your face

i dont know what is it actualy that they need, but, like you said: they are in fact aliens
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 21, 2008
Waqsy wrote:nice guys finish last...

believe me, nice guys live a shorter life lol
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 22, 2008
Bro at the end of the day to be in control you need to be the dictator, plus if they treat you like its an open relationship so should you. Do what you want man have fun lol... Just dont let yourself get hurt.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 22, 2008
There is, apparently, a set of 'rules' however rule no.1 is that if a man ever finds out the rules, the rules are changed. Its a no-win situation for the male species and you have to deal with each situation in the opposite way to your instinct.

The question 'Does my bum look big in this?' should always be replied to with: 'If you think your bum looks big, then it probably is! Get on the stairmaster and stop asking me!'

I am sleeping in the dog kennel now.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 22, 2008
I think the good old saying should stop at,

"Can't live with them!"

:twisted:

OTP
onthepalm
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 23, 2008
you have to buy love, but you didn't realize that love only stays as long as the money holds out.

Take this quote:
She takes full advantage of her partner's emotions, because she knows that it is men who genuinely fall in love, never women. Just as women can fake orgasms, they can falsify their feelings, and always for profit.
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 23, 2008
Most white British, American, Australian, Canadian women are like that - too materialistic and they like to keep you on the back burner whilst they try to find someone better. Only when they convince themselves you're the best they can do, will they be faithful. Most have this inbuilt fairy complex - a need to cast their nets wide :)
nachovx
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 23, 2008
OMG - is that what you guys really think? Couldn't be more wrong if you tried!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 23, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:OMG - is that what you guys really think? Couldn't be more wrong if you tried!

You want us to be honest with you...but then you don't like the answers! Expect us to lie just to keep the peace!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 23, 2008
Well dude, I know you're kinda bitter and twisted right now, but you'll get over it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 23, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Well dude, I know you're kinda bitter and twisted right now, but you'll get over it.

Actually I am sweet and straight!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 24, 2008
nachovx wrote:Most white British, American, Australian, Canadian women are like that - too materialistic and they like to keep you on the back burner whilst they try to find someone better. Only when they convince themselves you're the best they can do, will they be faithful. Most have this inbuilt fairy complex - a need to cast their nets wide :)

they will reilise that you are the one, once you are not there anymore :lol:
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 24, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Well dude, I know you're kinda bitter and twisted right now, but you'll get over it.

Actually I am sweet and straight!

:D :D :D

Knight

lol
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 24, 2008
my friend's mother told him once: boy, dont you ever trust a women, i tell you that and i'm your mother.

once she also told him: sit down son, you see this (pointing between her legs)? you men will never satisfy this. lol

god rest her soul
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance