HAIR ON MEN CHEST

Topic locked
HAIR ON MEN CHEST Aug 01, 2009
I hv always been wondering about on e thing.
HAIR ON MEN CHEST.
I dn know whether girls like them or not. Can I hv some comments from the girls around??

Aamir111
Dubai Forum User

Aug 02, 2009
Yeah baby, yeahhhhhhh

Sadly, I don't have a hairy chest... nor am I a girl. :)
dresden
Dubai chat master

Aug 02, 2009
Offcourse women Luuuvv hair...
Don't they love furry pets, furry teddy bears?
So why not ur chest mate? :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 02, 2009
Ewwwwww! er in general I'd have to say no we don't! SOme hair is fine, it's nice trimmed. But a whole rug that you could virtually plait and gel into various styles is hideous.

Either trim or wax that sucker.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Ewwwwww! er in general I'd have to say no we don't! SOme hair is fine, it's nice trimmed. But a whole rug that you could virtually plait and gel into various styles is hideous.

LOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS;
Aamir111
Dubai Forum User

Aug 08, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Ewwwwww! er in general I'd have to say no we don't! SOme hair is fine, it's nice trimmed. But a whole rug that you could virtually plait and gel into various styles is hideous.

Hair and sweat... ew! Glad that I'm not THAT hairy!
I wonder if waxing (for trimming) is common to men, and whether it really hurts.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 08, 2009
I think the question here is trimmed or waxed.
Hairy forests with vines running loose is an absolute NO!

But what's preferred a lil hair or no hair at all?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 08, 2009
MCL, I mean trimming but by waxing (permanent), not by shaving (temporary).

It depends on which part :D
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 08, 2009
xty wrote:

Hair and sweat... ew! Glad that I'm not THAT hairy!
I wonder if waxing (for trimming) is common to men, and whether it really hurts.

Well! atleast i dn know any of my friends, waxing or trimming their chest. Normally men just remove pubic and axillary hair. Dn know about any special cases.
Aamir111
Dubai Forum User

Aug 09, 2009
xty wrote:MCL, I mean trimming but by waxing (permanent), not by shaving (temporary).

er XTY, waxing is not a permanent solution, whatever gave you that idea! It simply is the best way of being hairless for longer in the fact that you only have to do it every 6 weeks or so. The only permanent hair removal is laser treatment.

Waxing doesn't hurt that much. For goodness sake I used to wax my boyf and best mates backs, shoulders, whatever.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 09, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
xty wrote:MCL, I mean trimming but by waxing (permanent), not by shaving (temporary).

er XTY, waxing is not a permanent solution, whatever gave you that idea! It simply is the best way of being hairless for longer in the fact that you only have to do it every 6 weeks or so. The only permanent hair removal is laser treatment.

Waxing doesn't hurt that much. For goodness sake I used to wax my boyf and best mates backs, shoulders, whatever.

Lucky them....... You waxed shoulders as well. How did the hair reach that far? :lol:
Wish I had some more hair and a gf, this whole waxing thing could be interesting....On second thought's the experience of applying cutex for some friends was more than enough.....Modern day chivalry
On the topic if really hairy up to shoulder level than it's best to wax. I got little hair some trimming with the scissor keeps it neat while accentuating my physique. It does looks quite sexy
Razmattaz
Dubai Forum User

Aug 09, 2009
Well I would take chest hair over nose hair, monkey hands and monkey ears any day.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Aug 09, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:

Damn Choco you are one delightful Mocha. But c'mon waxing sure as hell must hurt. Good thing ur bf has you to distract from the pain. 8)
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Well I would take chest hair over nose hair, monkey hands and monkey ears any day.

What are monkey hands and monkey ears? :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2009
Razmattaz wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:

Lucky them....... You waxed shoulders as well. How did the hair reach that far? :lol:
Wish I had some more hair and a gf, this whole waxing thing could be interesting....On second thought's the experience of applying cutex for some friends was more than enough.....Modern day chivalry
On the topic if ur really hairy up to shoulder level than I guess it's best to wax. I got little hair some trimming with the scissor keeps it neat while accentuating my physique. It does looks quite sexy

Het Razz sounds like you drooling there :lol: Go have a chocolate, a coconut flavoured Ferrao Rocher should be just right.....but some Godiva Decadence is what the real Choco is all about :wink:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 09, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Razmattaz wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:

On the topic if ur really hairy up to shoulder level than I guess it's best to wax. I got little hair some trimming with the scissor keeps it neat while accentuating my physique. It does looks quite sexy

Het Razz sounds like you drooling there :lol: Go have a chocolate, a coconut flavoured Ferrao Rocher should be just right.....but some Godiva Decadence is what the real Choco is all about :wink:

yes will try it out :P LOL
Razmattaz
Dubai Forum User

Aug 09, 2009
it depends on a women not imp they love hair
sweetie00012
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 09, 2009
The more you wax, the less it hurts as time goes by because it weakens the hair shaft and it grows back thinner and weaker.

It doesn't hurt that much. I mean come on most women get their bikini line done - then you'd know real pain!

Also agree with BOra, hairy ears and noses are horrible, trim those suckers.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 09, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Well I would take chest hair over nose hair, monkey hands and monkey ears any day.

What are monkey hands and monkey ears? :lol:

Does this help?

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Aug 09, 2009
Aw come on now thats is just gross ! even monkeys dont have that.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 11, 2009
hair is sexy

nothing beats a fur on a woman. ohhhhh boy!
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2009
I don't like hairy guys.
D74
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 12, 2009
Hair is MANLY! But too much of it is disgusting
MethoD
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 12, 2009
Ewwwwwwwwww i so do not like men with hair on their chest.
Please all of you do not open your first buttons if you have chest hair !!!

Thanks !
Raya
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 12, 2009
Raya wrote:Ewwwwwwwwww i so do not like men with hair on their chest.
Please all of you do not open your first buttons if you have chest hair !!!

Thanks !

Are you married to all of us or what?? Simply don't look.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 12, 2009
No but im looking for a hubby so i have to look :wink:
Raya
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 12, 2009
Raya wrote:No but im looking for a hubby so i have to look :wink:

In this case you sure need a chest hair detector. Try Carrefour :)

Good luck!
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 12, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:

In this case you sure need a chest hair detector. Try Carrefour :)

Good luck!

lol yeah i might need one of those in hairy chest land.. thanks for the tip !
Raya
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 13, 2009

i guess south asians and arabs are off your target :D
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 13, 2009
xty wrote:

i guess south asians and arabs are off your target :D

actually those are the ones im looking for but without hair if thats possible .. :lol:
Raya
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance