Is It Always Dead Here?

Topic locked
Is It Always dead here? May 11, 2008
It is so boring, our moroccon site in the netherlands is so much better compared to this site. i wanted to meet people from the uae but i guessss nooonnn

where is the youth of The UAE hidding

extinguished
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Is It Always dead here? May 17, 2008
extinguished wrote:It is so boring, our moroccon site in the netherlands is so much better compared to this site. i wanted to meet people from the uae but i guessss nooonnn

internet is expensive for the youth....and most of their sites are blocked... so they spend their time living in real world
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Is It Always dead here? May 17, 2008
desert surfer wrote:
extinguished wrote:It is so boring, our moroccon site in the netherlands is so much better compared to this site. i wanted to meet people from the uae but i guessss nooonnn

internet is expensive for the youth....and most of their sites are blocked... so they spend their time living in real world

why are they blocked??

is internet there really expensive??
extinguished
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 19, 2008
I also noticed that there is not too much action on UAE forums :cry:
Tina
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 19, 2008
Why are you posting this in the Romance forum? :roll:

Anyway the activity on this forum has dropped a lot since a new charity forum was launched. This basically lead to most of the regular posters (I think I can count myself too :P) going to that forum instead. It used to be a lot more active here.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

May 22, 2008
MC wrote:Why are you posting this in the Romance forum? :roll:

Anyway the activity on this forum has dropped a lot since a new charity forum was launched. This basically lead to most of the regular posters (I think I can count myself too :P) going to that forum instead. It used to be a lot more active here.

i had no idea where else..........so i thought why not here.
extinguished
Dubai Forum Visitor

LoL May 23, 2008
I guess this forum is only left for people like us who are moving to dubai soon or are new here!!! oh between what charity form are u talking about again!? :P LOL
Taimoor
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance