Initial Problems/Issues

Topic locked
Initial Problems/Issues Nov 07, 2006
As yet I have not been to Dubai.What I would like to know, just out of interest is what the major problems users of this forum encountered when arriving in Dubai and how you have got around these issues( if at all).

althesmiler
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 07, 2006
What do u mean?? Where are u coming from?
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Initial Problems/Issues Nov 07, 2006
althesmiler wrote:As yet I have not been to Dubai.What I would like to know, just out of interest is what the major problems users of this forum encountered when arriving in Dubai and how you have got around these issues( if at all).

Summertime is always a difficult time for most of the people. It is too hot!
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 07, 2006
1, Finding somewhere to live

2, Login into Skype.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
The answers u will get for a general question will be general:)

Now if you could ask more focused questions like problem with accomodation, salary package, expenses, traveling around dubai it would make more sense, based on your question one could write a thesis :)

A few that i can see

1. If your company doesnt provide you with an accomodation that will be a major issue.
2. Are you moving with your family, i mean wife , children? If yes is your salary commensurate to take care of their education and expenses.
3. Currently one of the major problems we face is traveling, driving in Dubai at times can make you loose your cool the way the traffic moves and people drive.
4. REst all depends on the kind of lifestyle you lead.

Cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum