COST OF LIVING IN DUBAI???

Topic locked
Jan 17, 2006
The ladies nights sure get the guys in!! I reckon they out number the women 10 to 1!! If only I was still young-the talent on show isn't too bad....afraid I'm not in to toy boys!! :)

GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 17, 2006
i have problems getting around these places holding me zimmer frame and drink at the same time :shock:
:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 17, 2006
I was going to offfer to hold your zimmer for you but I think I'd prefer to hold your drink! :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 17, 2006
GAB wrote:I was going to offfer to hold your zimmer for you but I think I'd prefer to hold your drink! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 17, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Yeah, I could never understand why they do not have a "Gents night!" hahahahahahahahaha

yorks me boy...seems like you've caught on the laughing disease...whats up...too much helium aye...and what happened to hooking up for beers aye??...you didnt pm me with your mobile number??
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 18, 2006
Arniegang swapped the oxygen tanks for nitrous oxide in the old folks home. Is this a boys (I use the term loosely as I believe old buggers would probably be more appropriate) night out only thing??? A little sexist I think! :(
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum