Cheque Submitted Illegally By Nbfc

Topic locked
cheque submitted illegally by Nbfc Jan 17, 2014
Hi
I have taken a loan of 15000 AED from a Non banking financial co. In UAE.in 2009 .and they issued me a credit card along with it without an application for such one from me. I paid up all the EMI without any due and got a loan closure certificate from them. But my credit card limit they raised without my consent and charged exorbitant fees and interests.On this I filed a case against them in a uae economic court. Court deputed a banming expert and he submltted his report to the court after verifying all the accounts and transacgions.Now the court verdict came in favour of me and ordered ac ording to the banking expert report.
Now the bank submitted my guarentee cheque given to them whe apy the loan.for a huge amount which they saying as my credit card dues.and it has been bounced.Please some body give me advice what sbould I do in next?whether they will file a case on me?Iam waiting for their appeal time to make the payment as per court judgement.Note that I dont had any advocates i. early staves of my case

animylapra
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum