Pacha In Dubai?

Topic locked
Pacha in Dubai? Sep 26, 2006
Why can't they open a Pacha in Dubai? Isn't this city 'hot enough for them' or what?? Isn't it better than all that crap around? Dubai's night scene definitely needs a 'Pacha club' with non-stop and regular parties. I actually wrote to them asking what are they waiting for! They're in ibiza, sounth america, london, sharm-el sheikh and not here?? Well, if there's anything worthwile to invest in, I assume it would be a proper club with raves, trip-hop, house, tribal underground, garage and ibiza style dance music. Forget about 'only couples' retarded rule. tickets would be a fixed price, not 80 today and 180 next day cuz its DEEP NIGHT. Those freaks..deep who? All i see is uknown dj's that nobody's heard of. They come to dubai, next thing they're big and international too. If only i could find a motivated partner to back up my plans..a local national perhaps?

beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 26, 2006
beachbelle actually i heard pacha is going to open in dubai, Chocoholic can tell us more about that ...
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 27, 2006
got to admit...it is a good idea...if they do throw out the door policy....just spoils the whole clubbing experiance in my opinion...you are paying good money to enjoy yourself and not to have to deal with crap policies and how the night might turn out...also its high time Ministry of Sound and Bed Bar came around to these shores...am going to singapore...will definately speak to the MOS guys...also ZOUK...if you havent had the experiance...please do...they are based in singapore and Malaysia...and are in my humble(that means i am right!) opinion the best nightclub in the far east!....
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 27, 2006
I have seen Ministry of Sound in Dubai i think they used hav those nights at Zinc.

As for the door policy its really a tough cookie. So yes it does suck that as a group of guys you cant just go out and party, but at the other hand can you imagine the numbers of sketchy guys that will show up if you didnt have it ? I mean it will scare any girl away and the club wont survive. So its really a tough one, and to tell you the truth when i go out with my guy friends we just make sure to show up early, and talk nice to the bouncer and most of the time they will let us in. Except that lover bilal at bodiour hahaha
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 27, 2006
agreed...in dubai its a bit diff...and i have mentioned perhaps one too many times...dubai is sausage fest...so yes MAAD it is a bit of a dilemma...but having come from places where clubbing is actually a pleasant experiance...it does leave a lot to be desired for in here...i mean for instance...the boucer aint that think to recognise a 2 dollar satwa chain from a real roller...or hold on...maybe they really are...hahaha....its all double standards really...and i am guilty as much of indulging in the rat race...house parties should be the rule of the day!!!
constantine

Sep 27, 2006
const, if everyone threw house parties like you clubs wouldn't need to exist ;)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 28, 2006
When I went to Pacha in Sharm Al Sheikh, Dubai was on their list of palces to next open a club, that's the first and last I heard of it. Trouble is they'd need a whole new venue for it, they'll probably wait till the Palm venues are finished or look for another suitable venue.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 28, 2006
they should manage the mix ... its such a waste of a good venue with this stupid management .. turned into another cyclone :shock:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2006
MaaaD wrote:const, if everyone threw house parties like you clubs wouldn't need to exist ;)

damn right....maybe i should become a house party promoter :wink: ...will send you the pictures from me birthday....some of em are awesome!! :lol:
constantine

Sep 30, 2006
House parties rock!! Agree about mix, poor management and a waste of place really. When both the music and people suck, what's a club for anyway? :? Const, when is your next bday?? :wink:
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 30, 2006
next year :P
constantine

Sep 30, 2006
constantine wrote:next year :P

lol now that was funny
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

pacha Oct 31, 2006
i was working in Pacha Marrakech(in Morocco),2 restaurants,one pub,a swimming pool....) it was abiiig thing,righht it's a crazy univer..the best djs in the world mixed there :shock:
Tiesto,David Guetta,Erick Morillo,Sasha......and others
www.pachamarrakech.com i stoped workind there because it was sooooooooooooo crazy..loool go and see by ur selves in the gallery
i think they willopen a one in Dubai,my ex boss told me that.. :)
wafaa26
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: pacha Nov 04, 2006
wafaa26 wrote:i was working in Pacha Marrakech(in Morocco),2 restaurants,one pub,a swimming pool....) it was abiiig thing,righht it's a crazy univer..the best djs in the world mixed there :shock:
Tiesto,David Guetta,Erick Morillo,Sasha......and others
www.pachamarrakech.com i stoped workind there because it was sooooooooooooo crazy..loool go and see by ur selves in the gallery
i think they willopen a one in Dubai,my ex boss told me that.. :)

Amen to that!!
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 10, 2006
what about afterparty and preparty clubs????any1 knows the 1 in Dubai?
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Question Nov 15, 2006
Hi, im from Toronto and thinking about moving to Dubai soon.
Was wondering what how the raves in Dubai are. over here we get all the big DJ's coming through. Armin van buuren, sander van doorn, tiesto etc.
raves usually go from 10pm untill 8am. crowd is usually 40% guys, 40% girls and 20% queers..
but the girls are always smoking hot.
people are always really friendly at raves.. most probably cause their on X..
are things the same over there?

thanks,
zanzibar
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 15, 2006
bonitta wrote:what about afterparty and preparty clubs????any1 knows the 1 in Dubai?

never heard of an "afterparty" club that is usually in your house ;) as for afterparty dubai muncipality has strict 3am rule and there are no after hours clubs. Most of the after parties are held at private villas or hotel rooms etc ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Question Nov 15, 2006
zanzibar wrote:Hi, im from Toronto and thinking about moving to Dubai soon.
Was wondering what how the raves in Dubai are. over here we get all the big DJ's coming through. Armin van buuren, sander van doorn, tiesto etc.
raves usually go from 10pm untill 8am. crowd is usually 40% guys, 40% girls and 20% queers..
but the girls are always smoking hot.
people are always really friendly at raves.. most probably cause their on X..
are things the same over there?

thanks,

Hello Zanzibar .. so ur nickname after the strip club on Younge street :lol: :lol:

Anyway Dubai does get the best international DJs every week and it will happen that there will be two or three on the same weekend or night. For example we have Benny Bennassi and AVB on the same night in a couple of weeks! However i wouldnt say Dubai has "raves" for many reasons some of which are:

1) strict 3 am rule no club can be open past 3am.

2) Very strict drug rules. Being caught with X will land you in deep shit.

3) Immature clubbing culture. Most people are less into the music more into showing off and being obnoxious.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 15, 2006
haha yea the strip club on Yonge Street is really horrible theres much better in toronto..
Zanzibar as a nickname because its my fav. place in the world!.

anyhow,
the information u gave me is quite depressing!!
no rave goes past 3am!?!?
people dont go for the music?!?
man, why would any DJ's show up to dubai if the rave culture is soo weak... i guess money is everything to them these days.

and dropping X is a serious deal there eh?
i heard the drug laws are ridiculous, but i mean its preety easy to play it off when your on X, most of the time people dont know your on it..
is it even accessible there?
zanzibar
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 16, 2006
zanzibar wrote:man, why would any DJ's show up to dubai if the rave culture is soo weak... i guess money is everything to them these days.

Bingo
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 01, 2006
Gossip ahore!

Last thing I heard: Trilogys current manager is Pacha Ibiza's ex-manager (Manuel) a Spanish hottie and he might be also managing the New Pacha Dubai! Hooray..

When exactly is this happening? Dont ask me, but i know its soon..! :wink:
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events