Stick To The Topic 2

Topic locked
Sep 17, 2004
O what did I see now? my more than 6 posts were deleted? oh well tell ya who so ever did it I've got a message for ya "fcuk YOU IN THE ASS" look at those freakin' son of a princess Jamal and corny lil muthafukka ISH. If you don't wanna allow people talk here in this board then what's the use to come in this shit, I saw those bastards gays sissies asslickers and whatever using horrible words and gues what? their messages are still up there, I know you're goin' to delete this message and I don't even care anymore delete my username and registeration. One thing more before I leave "Have a nice time peeps I sure be missing you". Peace out

helmz

Sep 17, 2004
hey helmz
im gonna only let u say wat u said once
next time u write that kindda i shit im seriously gonna diss u soo bad that u wouldnt wanna come back an dont test bout that there have been alot like you in here who thought they could but they aint here no more
so jst dont step to me alright cause u cant handle wat i gots to say

but you know wat its tough for me to change my ways

though i know we giving smartd a hard time maintaining this section as an admin so im gonna stop trippin an causing rucuss in this section gonna come in here and act cool no more dissing anyone unless they step an ill keep it to the topic

but in the fight club helmz its on i run that u got more then 25 posts bring ur shit down there aight

smartd man sorry for making tough on ur ass
but next time g dont delete an edit my msgs keep my number back up there dont u know how many women want it

anyways
peace yall

jst one word of advice though

dont fcuk wit J
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Sep 17, 2004
fyi. i didnt take ur number down :)

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Sep 18, 2004
damn & i was wonderin who flushin my shit down tha drain hahaahh yo smrtd, are they hurtin u hahaha delete them its all good i guess am just hood anyways york, helms, J, & my baby smrtd hahahhaha dont be afraid my posts is still sharp like a razor blade & damn its custom made hahahhah
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat