I Do Not Like Fake People And Attention Seekers

Topic locked
I do not like fake people and attention seekers Nov 08, 2006
What do you hate the most???sadly this kind is a lot between girls I do not like fake people and attention seekers, because they never have enough. Why people have to lie, deceive or make up stories to get attention I do not get it. The more you give them attention the more they make up stuff or pretend to be someone else. What is wrong with been yourself??? If you so ashamed of yourself then change but fake people can be spotted like fake brands, they are cheap and tacky.

sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
Sara, what's brought this on?

Could converse hours with you over fake girls I have met in dubai. There are dozens.
island_sands
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 08, 2006
island_sands wrote:Sara, what's brought this on?

Could converse hours with you over fake girls I have met in dubai. There are dozens.

they are every where not only in dubai. It just drive me nut when some one goes on and on about lies but you can tell they are lying but some poor soul will want to help them so you cant be a princess and say just ignore them so you have to deal with it.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
Ah yes... well i just press the ignore button with those people, in real life too. I have a had few fake girlfriends who pretend you are their best friend but in the end all they want is what you can give them at the time... then they dont need you anymore.

hey ho....
island_sands
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: I do not like fake people and attention seekers Nov 08, 2006
sara_uk wrote:What do you hate the most???sadly this kind is a lot between girls I do not like fake people and attention seekers, because they never have enough. Why people have to lie, deceive or make up stories to get attention I do not get it. The more you give them attention the more they make up stuff or pretend to be someone else. What is wrong with been yourself??? If you so ashamed of yourself then change but fake people can be spotted like fake brands, they are cheap and tacky.

ah well...i hate ppl like that, they r such a pain in the A$$ :roll:
attention seekers r the ones who r never pleased about their lives and so they must pretend they r somebody else just to feel they r the cherry on top of the cake...lamers.
but the prob comes when they actually believe all the crap they make up :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
island_sands wrote:Ah yes... well i just press the ignore button with those people, in real life too. I have a had few fake girlfriends who pretend you are their best friend but in the end all they want is what you can give them at the time... then they dont need you anymore.

hey ho....

where do you find the ignore button?? :shock: :shock: that what i try to do but I still get to hear the whining which gives me a headache. Fake friends I would not have any, because it is impossible to from friendship with this type.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 08, 2006
Some just love being fake and cheap. Let them be! :lol: :lol: :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 08, 2006
sara_uk wrote:where do you find the ignore button?? :shock: :shock: that what i try to do but I still get to hear the whining which gives me a headache. Fake friends I would not have any, because it is impossible to from friendship with this type.

hmm, looks like their isn't one on this type of bulletin board... perhaps a suggestion to the owners to add that feature :D

Cyber friends can be all sorts, it takes a while to figure out who is what.
island_sands
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: I do not like fake people and attention seekers Nov 08, 2006
sara_uk wrote:What do you hate the most???sadly this kind is a lot between girls I do not like fake people and attention seekers, because they never have enough. Why people have to lie, deceive or make up stories to get attention I do not get it. The more you give them attention the more they make up stuff or pretend to be someone else. What is wrong with been yourself??? If you so ashamed of yourself then change but fake people can be spotted like fake brands, they are cheap and tacky.

I got one particular guy...YES Guy at works whose like that....it winds everyone up....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat