Are They Out Of Law?

Topic locked
are they out of law? Nov 30, 2005
another bad news after the human slavery post and the russian woman's post! i just couldn't believe when my friend told this

if locals do a crime that is not at all a matter, but if the same is done by expats, then only it will be highlighted in the media. iam confident that if the human trafficking has been done by a local and not a bangladeshi, it would've never come out. ok here is the incident.

a car rushed fast around 6.30 am morning, last week and dropped a woman's body near the curb and fleed. and some times later some other men came and picked up the body and went away, which most suspected shd. be police. all this was seen by the some of my friend's apartment dwellers, who were getting ready to go for work, but none dared to enquire or pursue further in this matter.

i dont want to mention the locality, as i know nothing is going to be done here and justice is just name sake.

this can be taken to fight club as moderators may conisder this sensitive, but i just couldn't stop myself writing this, as i was so disheartened by all these injustice.

Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 30, 2005
certainly the whole world knows that the media here is bias.. things happen and you dont ever see them on the newspaper .. but I dont understand one thing in your post Mayflower.. how does this indicate that who ever dropped the body was anything to do with a local? ... or why did you mention locals at all.... (sorry... i am confused) :?:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 01, 2005
sorry i didn't mention that. the people in the car were wearing this (what do they call that) sheik dress and thats why people in the neighborhood were reluctant to go and enquire

it was obvious that they were arabics
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 01, 2005
Mayflower wrote:sorry i didn't mention that. the people in the car were wearing this (what do they call that) sheik dress and thats why people in the neighborhood were reluctant to go and enquire

it was obvious that they were arabics

not really I have seen some fake ppl wearing dishdasha like some fake nigga talking ebonics. Well when I was in Dubai I did hear of many cases where the local gets away with the crime.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat