Apology

Topic locked
Apology Aug 14, 2006
Apologies to Const. for stealing his song while he was in the loo last night.

Apologies to everyone else to for having to hear me shreik through "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi.

Good night, enjoyed seeing the old faces and some new ones too.

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 14, 2006
ooh bless u , come on we r ur biggest fans
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
It would appear that thank-fully, we missed this rendition! hahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 14, 2006
:lol: :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 14, 2006
Everyone was stealing songs. pretty Penny main culprit! Though she did an excellent version of I will survive!
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
What "I survived ^ian^'s singing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 14, 2006
yorky500 wrote:What "I survived ^ian^'s singing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you know, I don't think Karaoke is about quality, I think it's about "having a go!"

Having said that, there is the odd song I can sing, they just don't have it there. I personally think we should find a new Karaoke venue, because the equipment is second rate at the Radisson.
^ian^

Aug 14, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
yorky500 wrote:What "I survived ^ian^'s singing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you know, I don't think Karaoke is about quality, I think it's about "having a go!"

Having said that, there is the odd song I can sing, they just don't have it there. I personally think we should find a new Karaoke venue, because the equipment is second rate at the Radisson.

Blaming it on the equipment now? :lol: :lol:

I prolly shouldn't make any comment considering my performance on "Bohemian Raphsody" :oops:
Nick81

Aug 14, 2006
Ian
yes we shall go to the other secret location we discussed...perhaps after the boys night out is over...too much croaking in me system...
constantine

Aug 14, 2006
constantine wrote:Ian
yes we shall go to the other secret location we discussed...perhaps after the boys night out is over...too much croaking in me system...

Guys night out must either include some sort of sport watching associated with Alc. or a strip club associated with Alc. too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
Wafaey wrote:

Guys night out must either include some sort of sport watching associated with Alc. or a strip club associated with Alc. too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Strip Clubs in Dubai? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Continue here
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=30
^ian^

Aug 14, 2006
Wafaey wrote:

And why would you wanna go to one of those honey???
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
Cargirl wrote:
Wafaey wrote:

FIGHT, FIGHT. :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 14, 2006
yorky500 wrote:
Cargirl wrote:
Wafaey wrote:

Cuz they are simply an eye candy and that was guys do either watch sports or watch p<3n :P
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
Wafaey wrote:
yorky500 wrote:
Cargirl wrote:
Wafaey wrote:

Cuz they are simply an eye candy and that was guys do either watch sports or watch p<3n :P

REeeeeeely?? And there was me thinking you boys were deaper than that ...
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
Cargirl wrote:
Wafaey wrote:
yorky500 wrote:
Cargirl wrote:
Wafaey wrote:

Damn girl, you don't know us very well do you? hehehehehehehe
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 14, 2006
yorky500 wrote:
Cargirl wrote:
Wafaey wrote:
yorky500 wrote:
Cargirl wrote:
Wafaey wrote:

Damn girl, you don't know us very well do you? hehehehehehehe

It seems that she doesn't know us at all :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
And there was me thinking that you boys all liked hugging and kissing and special time with your special lady ...

Damm it ...

I think I have been lied to ... does this mean that you don't like puppies and kittens and scatter cusions on the sofa too ????
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
hahahaha yes we also don't walk on the beach talking about how we feel as fresh as a summer's breeze
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Aug 14, 2006
Cargirl wrote:And there was me thinking that you boys all liked hugging and kissing and special time with your special lady ...

Damm it ...

I think I have been lied to ... does this mean that you don't like puppies and kittens and scatter cusions on the sofa too ????

I do CarGirl

please note i have not been party to this slutty talk of strip joints etc. The instigator should be ashamed of himself for such thoughts, when he has such a lush g/f

As a matter of interest CG, i love puppies, cute little fluffy kittens and huge scatters cushions on the floor in front of a roaring fire, roasting marshmallows in the candle light.

( beat that Waf ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Aug 14, 2006
Nah unless there a naked beautiful lady laying on this sofa waitinig for some love.
By the way HOW ARE YOU DOING ? (Joe's way) 8) 8) 8)
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
fayz wrote:hahahaha yes we also don't walk on the beach talking about how we feel as fresh as a summer's breeze

You speak to yourself Fayz!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 14, 2006
scarlet wrote:Everyone was stealing songs. pretty Penny main culprit! Though she did an excellent version of I will survive!

Thanks for letting me steal your song Scarlet and Corcovado!
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 14, 2006
Wafaey wrote:Nah unless there a naked beautiful lady laying on this sofa waitinig for some love.

sorry about this Waf, but i did say this will come back to haunt you

DF Famous Quote No 1

Wafaey to girfriend.....................

"ohh i have never seen you sweat as much as that before"

Waf mate

When i'm over next month, me n you will have a quiet chat in private

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Aug 14, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
fayz wrote:hahahaha yes we also don't walk on the beach talking about how we feel as fresh as a summer's breeze

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Aug 14, 2006
the_zooter wrote:

as a matter of fact he does...lol
constantine

Aug 14, 2006
arniegang wrote:
Wafaey wrote:Nah unless there a naked beautiful lady laying on this sofa waitinig for some love.

sorry about this Waf, but i did say this will come back to haunt you

DF Famous Quote No 1

Wafaey to girfriend.....................

"ohh i have never seen you sweat as much as that before"

Waf mate

When i'm over next month, me n you will have a quiet chat in private

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOVE IT

OK ARNIE .. you me and the fluffy kittens are up for a night of slushy girls movies and feelings ... plus marshmallows on that fire!!!
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
ohhhhhhh yes plzzzzzzzzz Cargirl i mean scrummy yummy honey poodle pies.

Ohhhhhhh how i dream of being in an embrass on the lambswool rug in front of the roaring crackling fire, toasting our MM's and watching "an officer and a gentleman" on DVD.

Then as the credits roll at the end, i pick you up and carry you over Jumeira beach road, and let you down on the soft white sand. Then takeing your hand as we run and skip into the warm water of the gulf as the stars twinkle above us

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
arniegang

Aug 14, 2006
arniegang wrote:ohhhhhhh yes plzzzzzzzzz Cargirl i mean scrummy yummy honey poodle pies.

Ohhhhhhh how i dream of being in an embrass on the lambswool rug in front of the roaring crackling fire, toasting our MM's and watching "an officer and a gentleman" on DVD.

Then as the credits roll at the end, i pick you up and carry you over Jumeira beach road, and let you down on the soft white sand. Then takeing your hand as we run and skip into the warm water of the gulf as the stars twinkle above us

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
arniegang wrote:ohhhhhhh yes plzzzzzzzzz Cargirl i mean scrummy yummy honey poodle pies.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:shock: i almost fainted reading that :shock:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat