KINDLY PLEASE HELP ME... I AM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION...

Topic locked
KINDLY PLEASE HELP ME... I AM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION... May 13, 2015

Respected Authorities,

I am Harsha Haridas from India.
Like all young youths I came to Dubai with lots of expectation and hoping for a bright future.
Before, I was doing a job in India. But I realized that the money I earned there was not sufficient to meet my family needs and to pay for the education loan that I took.
Just because I got an opportunity I thought of coming to Dubai. So that I can send money to home and I will be able to clear my debts.
I took visit visa and came to Dubai. From the very first day I started for applying jobs through online and have send CV to many email id's that I have collected.
Meanwhile I had attended many interviews, just because the offers where too less like 1300 AED, 2000 AED, 1000 AED, etc I dropped them all and I finally got a job for 3000 AED.
I was so happy. I planned everything like 900 for rent, 300 for food, 300 I can keep with me, and the rest 1500 I can send to home.
I was so happy... But my happiness didn't last long! After coming in employment visa I realized how bad the manager is!
He tried to take advantage, but I didn't gave up.
Then for not going smoother with him he tried to scream at me calling me to his cabin for unnecessary reasons.
For taking a receptionist he asked me to interview some few ladies.
He asked me to get their full size photos to which I responded back rudely.
Even he used many bad words in Malayalam, he don't even know proper English.
Just because we are from the same state he started to call me all those bad words in native language.
We had a few customers, but he never used to do the work properly. He just steals money from them.
I was the one who had to answer all these customers. Customers started abusing me.
In a one hour gap I used to receive around 10 calls minimum.
I had no choice except working in this company. I don't want to get the ban, he will ban me for sure.
10 ladies came, joined the company and had left one by one, just because of his character.
He never pays me on time. Now I completed one and half month. Now today is 13, haven't received my salary before also I received late.
In this one month I realized how bad and criminal that guy is!
He has debt of huge amount.
He also does some illegal documentation.
Company's space rent hasn't paid yet.
Before too he did many business. But all collapsed.
Before one woman was there he kept her as a keep.
And later he absconded her.
Even I am worried, whether he did the same to me or not! I really don't want to spoil my future.
My passport is with him...
Coming 20th is the last date to stamp the visa, yesterday I went to take fingerprint and I submitted the passport to him, knowing the fact that without stamping I cannot go home.
He has no heart, I have told him many times to cancel my visa, as I am not interested. But he is not allowing me to go.
I am really worried that whether he had done absconding thing to me.
He will do, because I know his character.
Now I came to know how girls are trapped, I'm really really desperate.
I don't know the laws whether authorities hear me or not. And also how to approach!
Because of debt office is closed now. It’s been 6 days. Still office is closed.
One of the guys where he has to pay some 50,000 AED used to come to the office daily and asking for him.
But he never comes. Last week he came and he didn't left. He told he will wait for him, called him many times, but didn't pick the call.
Later on at the closing time he left telling me he will come on the following day.
From that day on wards the office is closed.
I haven't received my salary. I don't know what to do. Yesterday I took the fingerprint, he send a guy to collect the passport and documents from me I had no other choice except giving him the passport.
He will abscond me if he comes to know that I will complaint.
I am really feeling so low.
In this most respective country, where women are treated nicely, I never ever expected that these kinds of people will survive.
And one of the most shocking thing that I came to know about him was he have a family here and two girl kids too.
The elder girl is around 10 years I guess, they are not send to school. Also he has many illicit relationships here.
I have seen his family in the company inauguration album pictures.
It is his personal life, I have nothing to do with that.
He also puts the signature of his wife in cheques and also his sponsor's signature too. Sponsor's E'Card is with him.
I don't know what to do at this situation...
Please help me... I want to change this company. I want to payback all my debts.
My parents are tensed. I really don't want this situation...
Please please help me...
I have all those complaint emails by the customers also the office is closed for 6 days till today.
No salary.
Even if I get salary somehow, I am sure that in future I won't be getting!
I don't want to spoil my life. I want to live my life. Kindly please help me...

Harsha...

hrs123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: KINDLY PLEASE HELP ME... I AM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION.. May 14, 2015
Sorry to read sad story..but..

you need to adapt with people and culture everywhere you work in the world and change yourself.

I can see that you don't want to start from basis and build yourself..

Remember ! No one just drop down from sky and become big guy.. they have to build themselves..

So , be positive, be patient, be smart, adapt and change yourself.

You don't need to bother authorities for yourself and blaming others.

I'm not any authority, I'm just no one,, but I can give example myself..

I started in Dubai with 750dhrams salary in 2005, but now its become 27 times more of that salary.

please be positive and work hard.

Thanks
hk74
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: KINDLY PLEASE HELP ME... I AM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION.. May 16, 2015
Good Motivational approach..thanx@hk47
aadii
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: KINDLY PLEASE HELP ME... I AM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION.. May 18, 2015
@hk74, Your words are so motivational but it's really hard to tolerate such a cheap person especially for a girl. So sometime it needs to take some actions against such criminal minded person's. @hrs123 I must tell you that you should file a complaint against your company's manager as UAE's Labour Law takes strong actions against such persons and hopefully you can avoid all kind of ban.
videogamesae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: KINDLY PLEASE HELP ME... I AM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION.. Jan 01, 2016
hrs123 ,hi..if u need to solve ur blacklist.pls contact me on abadiindxb@gmail.com.mqy be i can help u after reviewing the same.thanks..
abadikka
Dubai Forums Member

Re: KINDLY PLEASE HELP ME... I AM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION.. Mar 16, 2016
just go to the labor department ministry and they will solve your problem and you wont be banned
they will listen to you for sure
Failka
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list