The RotaTorque Engine, Great Invention Searches Investor

Topic locked
The RotaTorque Engine, great invention searches investor Oct 19, 2006
Hello,
my name is Markus Schönrock from Germany. I invented a new kind of Rotary Combustion engine. You can see everything about the RotaTorque engine on www.rotatorque.com my private Homepage. At the moment it is only available in German, but there are lots of animations that are easy to understand.
As you can see, the first Prototype is ready and works.
For the next stage of development I want to build a second "evolution" Prototype. There are lots of investigations to be made, such as electronic ignition, injection, some hours Dyno testing and so on.
I try to find people who can help me to start the next stage, so I make the RotaTorque-engine as public as possible.

I am looking foreword to your reactions
and hope you understood my poor English.

Markus :)

Schoenrock
Dubai Forum Guest

The RotaTorque Page now in english Oct 30, 2006
Hello from Germany,

I am glad to introduce my new english translation on www.rotatorque.com .
Quit using the terrible online translaters. I hope my english version is more understandable.

Many thanks to all interested people. By now, over 20000 pageviews were counted - I´m really pleased.

Markus
Schoenrock
Dubai Forum Guest

Unusual IC engines - new link list on the RotaTorque page Dec 01, 2006
Hello,

I just collected my searches for unusual IC engines into a link list. Does anyone want to add or correct something?

http://www.rotatorque.de/links/links.htm

Markus
Schoenrock
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 01, 2006
Marcus - good work...I can't help but admire anyone who tinkers away buildin g new concepts.

Are you looking for investors? I just wandered why you have posted to the dubaiforums?
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Dec 01, 2006
Markus, don't waste your time looking for investors in Dubai. There are lots of rich people around here, but they won't know an investment opportunity if it hit them in the ass, unless it is related to luxury property that few people can afford.

that is why my website is taking the long road to growing
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto