International City

Topic locked
International City Dec 10, 2006
Is this place a nice area to live? In particular the Italy part... I have seen a lot of apartments available here at not so bad prices. Is it nice and where is it close to?

thankies

noni
Dubai chat master

Dec 10, 2006
Close to nothing, well Dragon Mart :wink: but one of the few places in Dubai you can get a 1 bedroom for under 35k, the fit and finish isn't great but I know 2 people that live in the 'China' section and they like it. If you aren't into the whole roomie situation and like your own pad this is a viable option.

Good luck in whatever you decide.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Dec 10, 2006
fayz wrote:Close to nothing, well Dragon Mart :wink: but one of the few places in Dubai you can get a 1 bedroom for under 35k, the fit and finish isn't great but I know 2 people that live in the 'China' section and they like it. If you aren't into the whole roomie situation and like your own pad this is a viable option.

hmmm...I don't want to be in the middle of nowhere :?
Ahhh the search continues, thank fayz
noni
Dubai chat master

Dec 10, 2006
Can someone show where it is in a map?
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 11, 2006
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 11, 2006
Thanks fayz.
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 16, 2006
Fayz, the cheapest that I have been able to find in Intl city is around 40-48K per year.

Please let me know if there is anyone i could contact for something cheaper.

Btw Noni, apartments sell for 300K for a studio and around 500K for a one bed...2 beds are only available in certain buildings and are between 700 and 800K
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 23, 2006
fayz wrote:Close to nothing, well Dragon Mart :wink: but one of the few places in Dubai you can get a 1 bedroom for under 35k, the fit and finish isn't great but I know 2 people that live in the 'China' section and they like it. If you aren't into the whole roomie situation and like your own pad this is a viable option.

i found this post extremely useful. Thanks.
Any idea how long travel it will take to Internet City everyday, each way?
Thanks for your help.

(ps from the map it seems international city is near the airport?)
contracted_nomad
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 03, 2007
Depends where you going, getting into Bur Dubai or Deira is always a problem because of the traffic jams... not because of the distance.

On this map with km's to the Global Village you will have an idea how far International City is.

Dubai map with Global Village

International City is already getting out of the middle of nowhere, I know quite a few expacts living in Mirdif.
astridindubai
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 03, 2007
KeithL wrote:Fayz, the cheapest that I have been able to find in Intl city is around 40-48K per year.

Please let me know if there is anyone i could contact for something cheaper.

Hey Keith, sorry i didn't see this post until just now, one thing I'd recommend that is just good advice to all looking, when you find an area you like, check with building security, they are more in the know then realters and won't over charge you with bloated mark ups.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai