International DJ (disc Jockey) Looking For Work In Dubai

Topic locked
International DJ (disc Jockey) looking for work in Dubai Sep 14, 2005
Hello,

I am a international Dj who is looking for work in Dubai.

If anyone can help me locate potiential clients there will be a referal awarded.

I play all types of music.
Hip-hop
R&B
Raggae
House
Trance
Rock
Pop
Please let me know.

gilroyvales@gmail.com

djgilroy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 15, 2005
get in touch with Arabian Radio Network (:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 17, 2005
And why ARN in particular?

Radio 1 are the dance and R&B station!

Plus I assume when someone says they're a DJ (Disc Jockey) it means they play clubs. (it's not a radio term anymore).

Please don't confuse with radio PRESENTERS, as more often than not (no offense) but many clubs guys are no good as announcers.

Plus working in clubs here can be quite tricky, if you play solely at one club, then they have to get your visa for you, or they still have to pay for a licence for DJ's to play.

The best thing for you to do is to get out here and go round the clubs, catch up with some of the guys already working here and chat to the club owners.

It would be good to get some fresh talent into some clubs as lets face it the same guys here just go round and round and it gets boring after a while.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 17, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:And why ARN in particular?

Radio 1 are the dance and R&B station!

Plus I assume when someone says they're a DJ (Disc Jockey) it means they play clubs. (it's not a radio term anymore).

Please don't confuse with radio PRESENTERS, as more often than not (no offense) but many clubs guys are no good as announcers.

Plus working in clubs here can be quite tricky, if you play solely at one club, then they have to get your visa for you, or they still have to pay for a licence for DJ's to play.

The best thing for you to do is to get out here and go round the clubs, catch up with some of the guys already working here and chat to the club owners.

It would be good to get some fresh talent into some clubs as lets face it the same guys here just go round and round and it gets boring after a while.

ARN was the only company i could think of at the time.-easy to look at.

You sure do have an inbuilt fight gene, huh choco? ;)
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 17, 2005
Not at all chick,

I'm just stating fact.

There's ARN, DRN, Channel 4, Emirates Media.

But the guy's obviously looking for club work.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai