Changing My Job...Plz Advice

Topic locked
Changing My Job...Plz Advice Nov 22, 2008
I am willing to change my job and want to work for another company.I worked for 2 years with my current employer and my contract is unlimited.
I want to know what would be happen if,

1. My current employer disagrees to give me an NOC
2. I will be liable for a six month ban?
3. How could be the ban lifted?
4. How can i avoid the ban

Plz answer these questions coz its making a lot of confusion for me..

Thanks in Advance

ahmeed80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Changing My Job...Plz Advice Nov 24, 2008
ahmeed80 wrote:I am willing to change my job and want to work for another company.I worked for 2 years with my current employer and my contract is unlimited.

1. My current employer disagrees to give me an NOC2. I will be liable for a six month ban?

Thanks in Advance

If your employer refuses to give you a NOC then you will be banned, there is nothing you can do about it and you cannot have it lifted. It will be effective for 6 months from the date the visa is cancelled.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Re: Changing My Job...Plz Advice Nov 24, 2008
ahmeed80 wrote:I am willing to change my job and want to work for another company.I worked for 2 years with my current employer and my contract is unlimited.

1. My current employer disagrees to give me an NOC2. I will be liable for a six month ban?

Thanks in Advance

If your employer refuses to give you a NOC then you will be banned, there is nothing you can do about it and you cannot have it lifted. It will be effective for 6 months from the date the visa is cancelled.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Nov 24, 2008
:shock:

Any suggestions what to do in this situation??...coz just came back from my country and dont want to visit again that early.... :lol:
ahmeed80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 25, 2008
Afraid not. Consider it an extended holiday. Remember the ban is effective from the date that the residency visa is cancelled - normally as you exit the country at passport control.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Nov 25, 2008
you MAYBE exempted from the ban, if the employer sponsors you on free zone visa....

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai