I Need Job

Topic locked
i need job Feb 10, 2006
CURRICULUM VITAE

PERSONAL INFORMATION:
NAME: Walaa Mohamed Hashem Huseen
HOME ADDRESS: El-Agamy-Masrah el_negoom street.
PHONE NUMBER:4400165
Mobile : 0127082247
E-MAIL: rousey_alex@yahoo.com
BIRTHDATE: 11/3/1983
NATIONALITY: Egyptian
MARITAL STATUS: Single
SEX: Female

EDUCATION:

Student in Faculty of Commerce./ English department
Alexandria University - Damnhour Branch.
WORK EXPERIENCE:

1.worked as Direct SALES at
{UNITED GROUP- Be closer company}
In field of marketing for Restaurant Discount Card

2.. Summer training at Ramada Renaissance HOTEL as: TELEMARKETER.(2005)

COMPUTER SKILLS:

MS.Offic(word-excel-power point),Internet

LANGUAGES SKILLS

ARABIC:mother tongues.
ENGLISH: very good

Notice: I can work during my study and in summer.

rousey_alex
Dubai Forum Guest

hi Feb 10, 2006
hi rousney,

No one will help you, If you want to get job then you have to do it by your self, it is my personal experience coz i tried alot by putting my c.v here over 100 persons views my c.v but none of then have replied a single post, so it better try online search Thanks
kamirajput@gmail.com
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 14, 2006
Hi Kami,

I would like to clear the doubts that you have. A company hires some one when -

1. the experience matches the company requirement.
2. The candidate is present for a interview in person ( more than 90% people prefer it).
3. The job profile suits the candidate.
4. If not then the interviewer would atleast like to talk to the person over the phone.

Its nothing personal against anyone, but if your profile doesnt match anyones requirement why would someone get in touch with you.

What you said was right apply through newspapers and reputed jobsites. Thats how most of the people landed jobs here. Even i applied for jobs through appointments and secured a job in a month, but like i said you have to be present here for an interview.If i am not mistaken you are currently located in Pakistan. I would suggest you to come here and search for a job. If you keep on aplying from home your chances are as good as nothing

Have patience and things will work out fine.

cheers,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 15, 2006
Kami, just a note to say I find Jeevan's 1st point to be fitting. I've actually looked through a fair few on here when we've not had good candidates reverted to us and only those who fit the job profile would be looked at. As a result I've only put forward 3 resumes from here when our company was hiring. That doesn't mean I need to post here to tell the world, as I do not want to get anyone's hopes up.

Patience is key and contact details don't go astray either. Sometimes you get people posting resumes with no contact details - what use is that? Do you think companies will make the effort to PM you for them - no way.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai