LUK'IN 4A MUSLIM GAL - SERIOUS RELATION/MARRIAGE (DXB/IND)

Topic locked
LUK'IN 4A MUSLIM GAL - SERIOUS RELATION/MARRIAGE (DXB/IND) Jan 04, 2007
:arrow: Brief Intro ..:
I am a happy go-lucky guy based in Dubai from an orthodox family background originally from India(Blore) alhamdulillah with bliss of being part of a moderate environment. Love to care n be taken care as NO one does in the world. Look'n for sme1 v. spcl. 4 me to be orthodox, educated, cute/innocent and sme1 who would become integral part OF OUR respectable family(parents/ 1 bro/3 siss).

:arrow: Expectation:
We have fundamental requirements, to be:
- Religious
- Educated
- Suitably Fair & Beautiful

:!: Please note only serious members are welcomed .
:!: For more information 2b revealed upon mutual consent, write to me .. if interested :?:

SalluDxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: LUK'IN 4A MUSLIM GAL - SERIOUS RELATION/MARRIAGE (DXB/IN Jan 04, 2007
SalluDxb wrote::arrow: Brief Intro ..:
I am a happy go-lucky guy based in Dubai from an orthodox family background originally from India(Blore) alhamdulillah with bliss of being part of a moderate environment. Love to care n be taken care as NO one does in the world. Look'n for sme1 v. spcl. 4 me to be orthodox, educated, cute/innocent and sme1 who would become integral part OF OUR respectable family(parents/ 1 bro/3 siss).

We have fundamental islamic requirements, to be:
- Religious
- Educated

:!: For more information 2b revealed upon mutual consent, write to me .. if interested :?:

Being fair and beautiful is a fundamental islamic requirement?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 04, 2007
I passed all the requirements but aint muslim.

:D :D :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 04, 2007
*cough*

gag
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2007
asc_26 wrote:I passed all the requirements but aint muslim.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its fine with me but I am not paying for the wedding ! :D
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Re: LUK'IN 4A MUSLIM GAL - SERIOUS RELATION/MARRIAGE (DXB/IN Jan 04, 2007

- Religious
- Educated

If u r interested, plz send ur marriage CV with attached pictures on ........com. :lol:
bonitta
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2007
Palkid7 wrote:
asc_26 wrote:I passed all the requirements but aint muslim.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its fine with me but I am not paying for the wedding ! :D

There would be NO wedding if this is the case. :evil: In our culture, man is taking care of the wedding expenses etc but no dowries.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 04, 2007
asc_26 wrote:There would be NO wedding if this is the case. :evil: In our culture, man is taking care of the wedding expenses etc but no dowries.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Well unless u can wait until i win the 1 million Dhs from National Bonds, then I am on it !! ok u can start preparing the guest list starting from now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2007
Palkid7 wrote:
asc_26 wrote:There would be NO wedding if this is the case. :evil: In our culture, man is taking care of the wedding expenses etc but no dowries.

Well unless u can wait until i win the 1 million Dhs from National Bonds, then I am on it !! ok u can start preparing the guest list starting from now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone wants to marry me but i still have to wait until he won the 1M. It is like saying NO WEDDING AT ALL. :( :( :(
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 04, 2007
Ok my last deal is a wedding beside al Khor area, opposite to Municipality building !! It can accomodate around 200 people I guess, there is a nearby cafeteria, so food wouldn't be a problem. I can use the black suit I purchased last year, I will be generous and buy u a wedding dress from Day-2-Day which is only 12 minutes away from the wedding place, but u have to take good care of it cause we have to take it back the following day (so tags will remain on it). As for the honeymoon, I will borrow the big tent from my friend and go stay for a week on Dabbah on the beach ( It would be one romantic honeymoon). So problem is sovled, so shall we say next Sat. ?!? what do u think ?

P.S. Guests would have to bring their own seats ! :wink:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Palkid7 wrote:

Someone wants to marry me but i still have to wait until he won the 1M. It is like saying NO WEDDING AT ALL. :( :( :(

Well, that's what happens when you only want to marry for money.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 04, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Palkid7 wrote:

Well, that's what happens when you only want to marry for money.

Who wants to marry for money?! Palkid? :roll:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 04, 2007
Palkid7 wrote:Ok my last deal is a wedding beside al Khor area, opposite to Municipality building !! It can accomodate around 200 people I guess, there is a nearby cafeteria, so food wouldn't be a problem. I can use the black suit I purchased last year, I will be generous and buy u a wedding dress from Day-2-Day which is only 12 minutes away from the wedding place, but u have to take good care of it cause we have to take it back the following day (so tags will remain on it). As for the honeymoon, I will borrow the big tent from my friend and go stay for a week on Dabbah on the beach ( It would be one romantic honeymoon). So problem is sovled, so shall we say next Sat. ?!? what do u think ?

P.S. Guests would have to bring their own seats ! :wink:

Where is Al Khor? We can get married under the tree that's no problem for me even without a single guest, but we should wait for full moon. :oops:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 04, 2007
asc_26 wrote:

Where is Al Khor? We can get married under the tree that's no problem for me even without a single guest, but we should wait for full moon. :oops:

gosh...you're so demanding. ufff
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2007
bushra21 wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

am i?! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 04, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
bushra21 wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

am i?! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:tongue3:

stop hiijacking this guys thread, he is looking for the love of his life. someone to love and to hold. to come home to every night and make love to - all beit for 3 minutes...but still! we are ruining his chances of finding that one special man, i mean, woman.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2007
You're qualified darling Bushy. More choices are coming his way. :lol:

Could he really find the girl of a lifetime in DF? Inshallah.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 04, 2007
asc_26 wrote:You're qualified darling Bushy. More choices are coming his way. :lol:

Could he really find the girl of a lifetime in DF? Inshallah.

haha, damn straight i qualify...but he doesnt -- not even close.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2007
This is not a dating/marriage forum.

Locked - Mod.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 06, 2007
This topic is not spam and it's more or less related to romance... :lol:
Plus people are having fun in it... :wink:
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Jan 06, 2007
Andyba wrote:This topic is not spam and it's more or less related to romance... :lol:
Plus people are having fun in it... :wink:

Oh Andy...you top my list :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: LUK'IN 4A MUSLIM GAL - SERIOUS RELATION/MARRIAGE (DXB/IN Jan 06, 2007
Nick81 wrote:

- Religious
- Educated

THNX 4UR KIND ANALYSIS, PLEASE CORRECT IF MY ENGLISH IS OK? I THINK I REFERRED IN MY REQURIEMENTS AS (SUITABLY Fair & Beautiful..>) and I think it means somebody to be a proper match suitable for me... I THINK I CLARIFIED UR QUERY.

:(
:arrow: However, I apologize as I made a mistake in my quote (it's rather my fundamental requirement and i think it isn't really a islamic requirement).
SalluDxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Nick81 wrote:Being fair and beautiful is a fundamental islamic requirement?

sho, you think muslims only marry ugly women??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bleakus wrote:
Nick81 wrote:Being fair and beautiful is a fundamental islamic requirement?

sho, you think muslims only marry ugly women??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi, thanx for your support pal I respect your sentiments.
However, please know that perhaps it was a mistake from my end as I did not frame my quote properly. U read my reply to nick and its now very clear. It isn't really nick's fault.
SalluDxb
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 06, 2007
i know dude

why are you sad?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 06, 2007
Bleakus wrote:i know dude

why are you sad?

you should ask him why he is soo nice....gosh, its kind of creepy.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 06, 2007
I don't think this forum is the best place to advertise for a bride (as you can see with how this thread has turned out). In Gulf News I have seen ads for brides/grooms - so perhaps you can try there.

p.s. What is the obsession with fair? There are so many dark beauties out there and you are missing out if you only want to find a person with fair complexion. Besides, personality is more important anyhow. Oh well, it is your ad and your wishes. Best of luck finding your perfect bride!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 06, 2007
kanelli wrote:I don't think this forum is the best place to advertise for a bride (as you can see with how this thread has turned out). In Gulf News I have seen ads for brides/grooms - so perhaps you can try there.

p.s. What is the obsession with fair? There are so many dark beauties out there and you are missing out if you only want to find a person with fair complexion. Besides, personality is more important anyhow. Oh well, it is your ad and your wishes. Best of luck finding your perfect bride!

meh, the whiter you are the prettier you are considered to be. because before it meant that you were from a well to do family and didnt have to work in the sun --- so you're skin would be light.

the only thing i dont like about the iranian culture is that -- because for them, i'm considered black :(
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: LUK'IN 4A MUSLIM GAL - SERIOUS RELATION/MARRIAGE (DXB/IN Apr 02, 2007
Nick81 wrote:

- Religious
- Educated

No its not, this shows how people use religion to their whim and desires-
SheikhOnDeRun
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 02, 2007
of course! :lol:

ud rather go to jail????
guest999

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance