Palestinians Arrested For Causing The Death Of A Baby.

Topic locked
Palestinians Arrested for Causing the Death of a Baby. Oct 07, 2011
The Shin Bet security service has arrested two Palestinian citizens from Halhoul who admitted to throwing a rock that caused a fatal crash near Kiryat Arba on September 23rd. 25-years-old Asher Palmer and his one-year-old son Yonatan were killed after their vehicle flipped over.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... n-1.388606

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Palestinians Arrested For Causing The Death Of A Baby. Oct 07, 2011
Awwwwww.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Palestinians Arrested for Causing the Death of a Baby. Oct 07, 2011
There were 498 incidents of rocks being thrown last month - 33 percent more than the monthly average over the past year.

Could it be that since those road were opened, more rocks were thrown by Pali's than Pali's cars went over it? Just shows you they will take any opportunity to kill. Moan and whine about every security measure and when that security measure is taken away they kill. I am sure this will be blamed on the 'occupation' though.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Tell me, from those 498 rocks, how many Israelis were killed? Were those rocks loaded with gunpower?

Maybe Israel can use those rocks to build another wall?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Don't know. Throwing rock at cars with intend to kill is attempted murder, 498 times in this case.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

There is no excuse for causing the deaths of civilians - and I am glad that those responsible for the deaths have been arrested.

It is interesting to note that more Muslims polled agree with this than many other groups:
dubai-politics-talk/poll-muslims-less-likely-justify-violence-t47068.html

But FD's rant above is bizare. He appears to believe that 498 rock throwers wanted to kill the colonists. Hmm.

That's some mighty assumption - straight out of the Islamophobe's handbook.

sigh. :roll:

But of course, to fanbois - those living under occupation are the aggressors, not the victims.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:That's some mighty assumption - straight out of the Islamophobe's handbook.

You are really trying too hard. Islam/Muslims have not been mentioned once in this thread, until you come alone.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nope, this is the only conclusion I can come up with for your fantastical assumption - it is straight out of the loon handbook, and also part of the Israeli tactic of demonising those living under military occupation (even though some are Christian Arabs).

I mean, you're not going to argue that it is just coincidence - are you. And no one will believe you talked all 498 stone throwers..

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:And no one will believe you talked all 498 stone throwers..

I don't even know what you are trying to say here, it seems non-sensical rumbling, but your grandios self seems to claim to know what everybody is thinking. Again. Limitless arrogance!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

But FD's rant above is bizare. He appears to believe that 498 rock throwers wanted to kill the colonists. Hmm.

Are you saying that people who throw rocks do not intend harm to the people who they are throwing them at?

How bizzare!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:

Are you saying that people who throw rocks do not intend harm to the people who they are throwing them at?

How bizzare!

It must be one of those non-violent resistance things that we keep hearing about. :albino:
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

How bizzare!

It must be one of those non-violent resistance things that we keep hearing about. :albino:

I wonder if we can expect advance warnings of future suicide bombings?

Clear the area please, suicide bomber coming through! :blackeye:
Bethsmum

I think you can expect yet another rant now about them loons. :-).
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:
shafique wrote:That's some mighty assumption - straight out of the Islamophobe's handbook.

You are really trying too hard. Islam/Muslims have not been mentioned once in this thread, until you come alone.

:lol: :lol: Oh FD. Did you think no one was going to see through you. Palis?? Doesn't that translate into Muslims??

Lookie lookie cookie. I found a photo of the rocks that the Israel collected to show the world they have proof.

-- Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:00 pm --

Bethsmum wrote:

How bizzare!

About as harmful as a bullet wouldn't you say?? But we all know the difference in that it's not the people who are shooting the bullets that kill, it's the bullets that kill.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:drunken:

When I write Pali, I mean Pali. When I write Muslim, I mean Muslim. You start to sound very much like Shafique, BB. Good luck!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

My guess is that the Israelis shoot at least 1000 rounds of bullets, real and rubber, and perhaps shoot 100s of bombs for each of the Palestinian civilians they kill.

If 498 instances of stone throwing equals 498 instances of attempted murder (which is FD's statement) - then why aren't the 10,000+ bullets and bombs fired by Israelis also 10,000+ instances of attempted murder. The usual fanboi excuse is that the Israelis do not target the civilians they kill, some argue that the civilians are at fault. :shock:

The rest of the argument is quite easy to follow. Except if you believe in the propaganda that Palestinians are lesser human beings than Israelis.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Flying Dutchman wrote::drunken:

When I write Pali, I mean Pali. When I write Muslim, I mean Muslim. You start to sound very much like Shafique, BB. Good luck!

If you say so FD. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

shafique wrote:My guess is that the Israelis shoot at least 1000 rounds of bullets, real and rubber, and perhaps shoot 100s of bombs for each of the Palestinian civilians they kill.

If 498 instances of stone throwing equals 498 instances of attempted murder (which is FD's statement) - then why aren't the 10,000+ bullets and bombs fired by Israelis also 10,000+ instances of attempted murder. The usual fanboi excuse is that the Israelis do not target the civilians they kill, some argue that the civilians are at fault. :shock:

The rest of the argument is quite easy to follow. Except if you believe in the propaganda that Palestinians are lesser human beings than Israelis.

Cheers,
Shafique

Who said they were lesser human beings? What a stupid statement.

Why not throw some of the suicide bombers into the mix too? It isn't just stone throwing that the Israelis have to endure on a daily basis, now is it?
Bethsmum

Israeli propaganda say their opponents are lesser human beings all the time. They talk about how they are not ready for Statehood, or how they don't value human lives or how killing of civilians is justified when it is Palestinians, but capturing of Occupation Soldiers is a crime..

Sure, throw in suicide bombers and terrorists into the mix, but compare it against medieval sieges, a Military Occupation and illegal colonies.

Israel still comes out worse, by a country mile. That is, if you treat Palestinians and Israeli suffering as the same. Most people do. Some fans of Israel don't.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Most people do. Some fans of Israel don't.

When were you elected spokesman for the UN? Did I miss something?

Israeli propaganda say their opponents are lesser human beings all the time. They talk about how they are not ready for Statehood, or how they don't value human lives or how killing of civilians is justified when it is Palestinians, but capturing of Occupation Soldiers is a crime..

Well, it's not a week ago that we were subjected to much the same on a twice daily basis by your dear friend and brother, the Smycopath. Death to all Jews and all the rest of the hatred that came spewing out of his mouth when ever he hit the keyboard. You may attempt to gain the moral high ground but I remember when all you could come up with, in reply to his obsene and hateful posts was
:D

Israel still comes out worse, by a country mile

Well that's your opinion, isn't it? I, on the other hand, think that if the Palestinians behaved themselves, things might get a bit better for everybody. The Israelis are entitled to be able to live in peace without the fear of some nutter blowing themselves up.
Why else bild a wall?
Bethsmum

Bora Bora wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote::drunken:

If you say so FD. :D

Haven't seen any condemnation from you, BB, while you are quick demanding condemnation in other other situations. But hey, now it involves a jewish baby, I understand, somehow.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

As far as you are concerned Israel is never wrong. You condemn everything that happens from the Palestinian side, but can't condemn Israel for their actions against Palestinians - other than praise them and continue to justify Israel killing Palestinians. How many Palestinian mothers and fathers buried their babies killed by Israelis? Yet, you want me to condemn this action?

I don't think a jewish baby's life has any more value than that of a Palestinian baby.

Tell me what crimes these children committed, other than being born Palestinian. They hardly look like they could pick up a rock a kill someone with it. They hardly look like they could be a threat to the citizens of Israel.

bambino4.jpg
bambino4.jpg (21.05 KiB) Viewed 1466 times

fbambino9.jpg
fbambino9.jpg (24.14 KiB) Viewed 1466 times

vittime73.jpg
vittime73.jpg (24.86 KiB) Viewed 1466 times

They are as innocent as that baby was FD.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

They start them young with the niqab in those parts!
Bethsmum

Still no condemnation for the killing of a jewish baby, you are a very very sad person BB, not any better than Sym.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Still no condemnation for the killing of a jewish baby, you are a very very sad person BB, not any better than Sym.

No child should die in such a manner, nor the manner that Palestinian babies and children die at the hands of Israelis.

Should I hold my breath FD for the day that you condemn Israel for the death of all the innocent Palestinian babies and children?

Saying I'm not any better than Sym is a bit of a stretch FD. I've never gone to the extreme he did, nor will I ever. I have no emotional involvement regarding Israel and Palestine, unlike Sym and you.

If anything, I see you to be very much like Sym, only you are the other side of the coin.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Yep, BB you are from the goon squad, you can only parrot.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Palestinians Arrested for Causing the Death of a Baby. Oct 08, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:They start them young with the niqab in those parts!

And as predictied that foot is now well and truly stuck in that piehole. OK who had 11.07 pm ?
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:

And as predictied that foot is now well and truly stuck in that piehole. OK who had 11.07 pm ?

Piehole! How 1960's! :D

Update your phrase book munchkin, absolutely no-one says piehole these days LOL
Bethsmum

Polka you can be a real tw*t most of the time but this is a pretty disgusting response even by your low standards after seeing pictures of dead & injured children. I condemn the death of jewish and palestinian children at the hands of anyone and so should anyone with a ounce of decency.

Bethsmum wrote: if the Palestinians behaved themselves, things might get a bit better for everybody. The Israelis are entitled to be able to live in peace without the fear of some nutter blowing themselves up. Why else bild a wall?

Wakey wakey you silly cow. All I hear from you is that Palestines are responsible for blah blah blah. The fact that Israeli occupies their land and treats them like pooh on a daily basis seems to escape the small dot in your head.

Flying Dutchman wrote:Yep, BB you are from the goon squad, you can only parrot.

Obviously mommy never taught you to read. Bora made some good points try and your response is that?? You imbecile, I discredited ferrets everywhere when I compared you to one. BTW - Who the hell is that transvestite on your avatar?
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:You imbecile, I discredited ferrets everywhere when I compared you to one.

You are quite the intellectual kind. :D
And the coward, like Pali's hide behind their women and children, you need to hide behind another persona to say dirty words.

DearJohn wrote: BTW - Who the hell is that transvestite on your avatar?

Perhaps, he is the reason your star in a round now. It was probably dark, right?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk