Calif School Eyes Accounts Of $ex By 2nd Graders

Topic locked
Calif school eyes accounts of $ex by 2nd graders Jan 22, 2011
2nd Graders - Age range 6 to 9

OAKLAND, Calif. – A second-grade teacher in Northern California was placed on leave while a school and police investigate accounts by students that classmates engaged in oral sex and stripped off some of their clothes during class, officials said Friday

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110122/ap_ ... ZzY2hvb2xl

Im flabbergasted !!!!

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Calif School Eyes Accounts Of $ex By 2nd Graders Jan 22, 2011
The parents fault clearly !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:The parents fault clearly !

Apparently you don't know when to stop demonstrating your ability to be an idiot.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

OK thats enough you two ! , Kindly continue your battle via pm , that way you can be down right offensive and nasty
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

OMG!!! Are you a mod????
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

LOOOL ! Zubs I have no clue as you why ol fiesty cat has here claws drawn out here.:D

I was merely commenting on your story using some of the logic I gained today from some DF posters :wink:

Anyways on a serious note that was what I was saying in the other thread, schools should be one of those places where parent can leave their children without having to worry about them if they are in safe hands or not.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Anyways on a serious note that was what I was saying in the other thread, schools should be one of those places where parent can leave their children without having to worry about them if they are in safe hands or not.

AGREED ! , I worry about parents now , they will be forced to become helicopter parents, whats even worse the wealthier ones might eventually hire P.I's to sit in the classes with them, the super wealthy ones will just tend to have homeschooling

Segregation of the sexes in the school doesnt sound like a bad idea after ALL IMHO !

-- Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:23 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:OMG!!! Are you a mod????

I apologize if you are offended bora, but you can really pour out your heart and bring out the big guns via pm,
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:Segregation of the sexes in the school doesnt sound like a bad idea after ALL IMHO !

But, wouldn't segregating students - all boys classes and all girls classes promote homosexuality??? What if there is a boy in a class that has a defective gene, can the other boys catch his disease??? Girls tend to get all girly and one of them may have a defective gene and quickly pass on her infliction to other girls. I don't think it's a good idea.

-- Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:30 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:LOOOL ! Zubs I have no clue as you why ol fiesty cat has here claws drawn out here.:D

I was merely commenting on your story using some of the logic I gained today from some DF posters :wink:

Anyways on a serious note that was what I was saying in the other thread, schools should be one of those places where parent can leave their children without having to worry about them if they are in safe hands or not.

The answer to the first sentence can be found in the second sentence, if that helps. :drunken:

You are on a real streak today Dude. You graduated from dumb, to dumber, to dumbest. What's next: dumberer? dumbester?? Can't wait to see. :lol: :lol:

-- Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 pm --

zubber wrote:I apologize if you are offended bora, but you can really pour out your heart and bring out the big guns via pm,

Zubs, no need to apologize to me. It would take alot more than that to offend me. :wink:

I'm just playing with the mouse. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:But, wouldn't segregating students - all boys classes and all girls classes promote homosexuality??? What if there is a boy in a class that has a defective gene, can the other boys catch his disease??? Girls tend to get all girly and one of them may have a defective gene and quickly pass on her infliction to other girls. I don't think it's a good idea.

For the guyz if you are referring to whether the other students might adopt the fag behavior, Boys that age spend their time recreating battles in class from the transformer movie, If anyone of them would sit around and want to "talk" or behave in a girly manner. he will be left out in the group, And boys that age tend to hate girls, so anybody who would display feminine behavior will be picked on and bullied until his fagishness is removed from him. The important point is to ensure that fags dont become the teachers , thats when all the problems will start.

-- Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:34 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:Zubs, no need to apologize to me. It would take alot more than that to offend me. :wink:

And my fondness for you grows with every passing moment :wink:
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:But, wouldn't segregating students - all boys classes and all girls classes promote homosexuality??? What if there is a boy in a class that has a defective gene, can the other boys catch his disease??? Girls tend to get all girly and one of them may have a defective gene and quickly pass on her infliction to other girls. I don't think it's a good idea.

For the guyz if you are referring to whether the other students might adopt the fag behavior, Boys that age spend their time recreating battles in class from the transformer movie, If anyone of them would sit around and want to "talk" or behave in a girly manner. he will be left out in the group, And boys that age tend to hate girls, so anybody who would display feminine behavior will be picked on and bullied until his fagishness is removed from him. The important point is to ensure that fags dont become the teachers , thats when all the problems will start.

I think you missed my sarcasm. I must say you do have a way with words - very eloquent - NOT!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:I think you missed my sarcasm. I must say you do have a way with words - very eloquent

Why thank you 8)
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:

-- Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:34 pm --

So you obviously one of the brown baggers that would encourage interfering witha 4 year old going by your post?

Bora Bora wrote:Zubs, no need to apologize to me. It would take alot more than that to offend me. :wink:

And my fondness for you grows with every passing moment :wink:
waynekerr
Dubai Forum User

Re: Calif school eyes accounts of $ex by 2nd graders Jan 23, 2011
Wayne, I think I love you.
Bethsmum

Re: Calif school eyes accounts of $ex by 2nd graders Jan 24, 2011
zubber wrote:For the guyz if you are referring to whether the other students might adopt the fag behavior, Boys that age spend their time recreating battles in class from the transformer movie, If anyone of them would sit around and want to "talk" or behave in a girly manner. he will be left out in the group, And boys that age tend to hate girls, so anybody who would display feminine behavior will be picked on and bullied until his fagishness is removed from him. The important point is to ensure that fags dont become the teachers , thats when all the problems will start.

:bs:

DDS and BB, come on! How about a little less :violent3: and a little more :love8:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Calif School Eyes Accounts Of $ex By 2nd Graders Jan 24, 2011
Well kanelli, U have kids , How would you feel if their teachers were gay ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. As a pre-teen and teen my swim team coach was lesbian and it had no impact on us whatsoever. She trained us for swimming and her personal se.xual life played no role in that. For unenlightened here, gay does not = pedophile.

As for kids that young doing those things... it was likely some kid or kids have seen mommy and daddy's p<3n video or magazines and when left unsupervised decided to play out what they saw because they are curious. So, adult se.xual images playing in the minds of young kids, and lack of teacher supervision contributed to this incident in the class.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

In a case such as this, perhaps it would be ok as long they dont push their values on the children i see no harm either.

Yes indeed bad parenting is the root cause of this incident.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Then better hide your p<3n zubber, in case your kids get a hold of it! :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Yes, I agree people should be careful with their "activities" ;)
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat