Live To Work Or Work To Live!

Topic locked
Jan 29, 2009
uaekid wrote:ohh this is so cute..

someone is trying to fix her moral values after the damage she did to her reputation all over the DF... good move choc but I'm not buying it..

Hardly. And I'm breaking free from contraints and being myself.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 29, 2009
Its always difficult to make head and heart decisions.

You have chosen wisely Chocs - good on ya and respect
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 29, 2009
Way to go Choco, bold move, but hapiness is everything!

I did the same thing but different. I quite my job after I received a permanent offer from my employer. Its was non-negotiable. No way for a company to hold on to workers with this kind of attitude. I just left!

Took one year of 'sabbatical', because I wanted to know what I really want after several years of exciting study internships and jobs. I just didnt know what I wanted!!! Now I now.

In this year I've studied the credit crisis and transformed the house and kitchen of my divorced mother to 20th century standards. She is happy now, and I've started applying this month in international waters...

I want something else I didnt experience before!! And luckily, technical jobs in aerospace do tend to pay well. So thats not really a problem I expect.

Again, congratulations with your bold decision. Love it, if it makes you more happy!!
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 30, 2009
Just enjoy the new job!! Make the best thing in Your life cause life is short..
Skyper
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 03, 2009
very true. congrats first of all. not many can say they are happy in life in the same way you are now! that is why it is important to design a life plan first and then a business plan that allows you to live that life you want to live. as long as you can get by with your commitments, you rather do what you really love! u will never feel like you are working, in fact you might get addicted to it!
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai