Free Zone Visa Cancellation

Topic locked
free zone visa cancellation Mar 14, 2009
Hi, i seriousley need advise!!!

I am a British expat and my company has now closed business in the free zone DLC, due to the recession. I was informed they will cancell my free zone visa in 2 weeks and then i will have 30 days before i need to exit the country.

I was told which has really freaked me out! if i dont find a job before i exit, i will not be allowed entry on a visit visa for 1 month (Which means ill have to stay out of Dubai for 1 month) Is this true??? Or can i just drive / fly to Oman for a new visit visa in the day??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Liverpool Lass :(

Liverpool Lass
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 17, 2009
If you're British you should be able to do visit visa renewal no problem. The 1 month stay out of the country is for nationalities that don't get a visa on arrival but if you want the official party line, you should contact the DNRD.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

help! Apr 20, 2009
i beg an advice.....
i resigned from my work and passed my resignation letter last january 31,2009 and indicated my last day of work will be march 30, 2009, my problem is until now they didn't cancel my visa where in i need to go back home in my country before 25 this month.... my last report of work last 18 april 2009, i decided not to come anymore cause it seem they are not taking serious my resignation.....
should i come to jafza office directly and complain so that my visa will cancelled quick? am just worried, even my flight not yet book.
hope you can help me.... thank you and more power!
annalou
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Apr 20, 2009
go to the JAFZ office, they will be able to advise you and even force your employer to comply with your resignation.
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Re: Free Zone Visa Cancellation May 11, 2013
Yes jafza office is providing helpfull hand on top of that you have 1.5 month to search for the another job and you can exit from oman border.
Judij
BANNED

Re: Free Zone Visa Cancellation Jun 01, 2015
helllo sir/ madam

i want to know how much time take for visa cancellation i already submit my all documents to co and waiting for visa cancel.

--- Jun 01, 2015 ---

i was resign the co and last working day also finish on 31st may 2015 so can you tell how much time it will take for visa cancellation.

--- Jun 01, 2015 ---

please reply to me as soon as possible waiting
hushyd
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 12, 2015
Hello sir/madam..
My visa is in dubai silicon oasis (DSO)

Will i be ban of i go resign and transfer to other company here in dubai?
Crisxavier
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 27, 2015
Assalamu alikum dear sir ..I am Tabraiz pasha from India ...I am working in Dubai in ejadah company with free zone visa...I came for vocation to India and I miss my flight in 12 jun ..so my company is terminated me for the late .so everyone telling can't come to UAE because my visa is not cancelled ..so any bann of my visa or not...please help me I need suggestion
Tabraizpasha
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Free Zone Visa Cancellation Jul 13, 2015
Great to consult an expert
tptdubai
Dubai Forums Member

undefined Aug 17, 2015
My visa is free zone for 3 years, but i resigned with in 1 year. I am serving notice period. But employer is taking 45 days salary as deduction.
Please clarify the issue, as far as my knowledge is concerned THERE IS NO BAN & NO DEDUCTION IN FREE ZONE VISA...
Hamed
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 07, 2015
sir,
i am newly employed in freezone one of the production company, they made an Arabic agreement is less amount as what they discussed during interview , and telling me this for company surety purpose if we show less we can get company benefited pls advice , can i sign or not , if not what will be the consequences and yes what ?

ansarchn@gmail.com
anars
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai