Ramdan

Topic locked
Ramdan Sep 20, 2006
So how does every one spent ramadan...question goes to all locals expats..muslims non muslims..foreigners...in this country...

and for our non Muslims friends do u make it a point not to drink or eat in front of fasting Muslims...or u just don't bother

i was setting in a public place in ramdan and lady (not muslim) setting in front of me asked me if it was ok for her to have a cup of coffee...i thought it was very thoughtful :love7:

mema
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 21, 2006
Ramadan has its own charm ... its a great time of the year to just re-organize ur priorities and cleanse yourself form any issues that might have affected u throughout the year. I cherish the Ramadan month and think its a great time for all to chillout and have a shisha and a game of tarneeb ;)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 21, 2006
i agree just cant wait for it to come...spiritual cleansing’s… end up thinking about what u did the entire year good and bad.
i can't wait for lots of things… staying up late..family gatherings...my mothers sweets...going to the mosque with my girlfriends till dawn...the new series on tv...biting ur tongue every time u curse while driving...did i mention the food..yes its great lots of fun...

Maad did u know its said that all devils are captured n locked up in Ramadan...i hope they wont forget u like the last year.. :twisted:
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 21, 2006
mema wrote:Maad did u know its said that all devils are captured n locked up in Ramadan...i hope they wont forget u like the last year.. :twisted:

hahaha exactly thats where i play tarneeb. In my jail cell :D
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat