Canada

Topic locked
Canada Apr 19, 2006
FREE ASSESSMENT

FOR IMMIGRATING TO CANADA

Dubai Connections Corporation (CANADA) is proud to offer complete immigration /relocation solutions to its customers for CANADA ONLY. We specialize in Canadian immigration only unlike many others who generalize in everything but specialize in none. We are registered with Chambers of Commerce.

We offer guaranteed assistance with career counseling, as well as buying/renting a place and obtaining your Canadian driver’s license, Health Card, Social Insurance Number etc. etc.

For more information please visit our web

www.dubaiconnections.org

and fill out the free assessment form at

http://dubaiconnections.org/immigration ... ssment.php

or contact
Mobile (UAE) 050-440-6181 / (Toronto) 1-647-829-9595

Mian
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 19, 2006
Be very careful before spending money on this sort of stuff.

To the poster,

Why are you a member of the Whitby Chamber of Commerce if you are in the City of Toronto proper???

According to your registration with the Whitby Chamber of Commerce you are in the 647 calling area but Whitby is in the 905 area code, yet where your office is, you are in the 647 (the new one that overlaps the 416). I don't follow?

Why are there so many phone numbers to the "same" office? I mean there is the one you posted 1-647-829-9595, then there is the one of Whitby's C of C 1-647-833-9696 then there is the one on your website 1-416-977-7030

Also if you are a Canadian firm that is well anchored in Toronto, then your English skills ought to be better.

In addition, being registered in a Chamber of Commerce doesn't add to anything. I can open up a store that sells plastic squirrels and register it with a chamber of commerce and then go online and claim I sell Jumbo Jets.... :P

If you were registered with a BBB (Better Business Bureau), you might have more respect.

Tell me, what is a "Canadian" Drivers Liscence or a "Canadian" Health Care Card???? These items are issued by the provinces and are not a federal responsibility.... :?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2006
Liban,

Well put and a great community service on your part. More of that sort of "due diligency" should exist.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2006
'How to spot a scammer?' for $100 please Steve
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2006
Thanks Liban - or should i say Shelock

Thread Locked.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules