Facebook

Topic locked
Re: Facebook Apr 17, 2010
yea i know & im with facebook idea not against it

sa7eral3ain
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Facebook Apr 17, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:FB is not just for getting in touch with old friends, it's a great way to communicate, see what people are doing, keep up to date with events.

What did we do before Face Book.

Er...we went out more and met our friends face to face? At least there is no hangover with FB!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Facebook Apr 18, 2010
Yeah well DK, your status updates are mostly bizarre anyway lol
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

FB is gay !
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:FB is gay !

That is exactly the reason why you pool your friends there. :D :lol: :mrgreen:

Touch down! :alien:
RobbyG

Nahh ! I hardly even log in. Maybe once a month to delete those stupid invites " friends" send you to play farmville ! WTF

The only reason I even signed up was I was looking for old pics of dubai and following a google link. I had to sign up to view them.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any lamer twitter came up !

FB / twitter / myspace is for loosers and social outcasts in real life.

or maybe I'm just an ancient fuddy duddy. Was watching Diehard 2 lastnight on Fox and " Look at you Mclaine using faxes and all !" " hey what can I say its the 90's ! " and I though Hmmmmmm...........

But hey I'm here and online arn't I :D

I've got friends from here who later migrated to Europe and N. America and I'm always in touch with them and never needed any Gaybook or tit'er. Gmail and Gchat are more than suffcient

P.S : FYI I don't have a twitter or a Myspace account ! and intent to keep it that way 8)
desertdudeshj

Excuses!! :mrgreen:
RobbyG

Re: Facebook Apr 19, 2010
Chocoholic wrote:Yeah well DK, your status updates are mostly bizarre anyway lol

I says what I thinks!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Facebook Apr 20, 2010
there's nothing wrong to join the social network site. if you don't know the person who is adding you..jsut ignore them. you can actually edit your privacy setting to restrict those aliens from viewing your profile...

i'm on FB and I'm loving it.. :D

one good thing in FB is that you can get in touch with your old friends...even from your grade school.....and also to keep in touch with your relatives abroad. :wink:
tamagochi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Apr 22, 2010
JMK wrote:speaking of which - what is the use of Facebook anyways? I have been asked to sign up by a friend, visit it from time to time to see if any psycho dropped me a message but otherwise - whats the point of Facebook? post photos and find old friends??? if they are your friends why would one loose touch in the first place? :roll:

There are people who go away to different places. There are people that we used to know. There are people who are looking for friends. There are people looking for old friends. So basically there is a mixture of reasons for using facebook. Do not forget it is the number one commuication today.
FindDeshi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Re: Apr 22, 2010
FindDeshi.com wrote:
JMK wrote:speaking of which - what is the use of Facebook anyways? I have been asked to sign up by a friend, visit it from time to time to see if any psycho dropped me a message but otherwise - whats the point of Facebook? post photos and find old friends??? if they are your friends why would one loose touch in the first place? :roll:

There are people who go away to different places. There are people that we used to know. There are people who are looking for friends. There are people looking for old friends. So basically there is a mixture of reasons for using facebook. Do not forget it is the number one commuication today.

I would like to think that slightly low tech, older mode of communication called 'Talking' might still be the number one mode of communication?

:?: :?: :?:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Facebook May 07, 2010
going nowhere on this subject.

I have tried all of these and nothing/

But I am still not giving up
otto132
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Facebook May 07, 2010
otto132 wrote:going nowhere on this subject.

I have tried all of these and nothing/

But I am still not giving up

Depends what you were looking for?

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance