I Want A Summer Job In Dubai, Can Anybody Help?

Topic locked
I want a summer job in dubai, can anybody help? Feb 20, 2006
Hi i am cureently a student of design courses at college in england and finish soon, i wanted to know if anyone was kind enough to let me know about any summer jobs avaliable in Dubai something like a office junior or receptionist, i have had recieptionist expierence in the past.
Be great if someone contacts me.

Currently Studying Photography Alevel and Art and Design, I have also passed a graphics A Level.

Hannah

Haza_111
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I want a summer job in dubai, can anybody help? Feb 21, 2006
Haza_111 wrote:Hi i am cureently a student of design courses at college in england and finish soon, i wanted to know if anyone was kind enough to let me know about any summer jobs avaliable in Dubai something like a office junior or receptionist, i have had recieptionist expierence in the past.

Hannah

check the name of companies at

http://www.dubaimediacity.com/

and search Google.com (google.ae) or (google.halal .ae) :P

my elder sister Choco works at Dubai media city for bollywood 4 u channel ,if u need her help? :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Wow! Feb 21, 2006
Yeah that would be really good. I am eager to learn new things.
thanks so much
hannah
Haza_111
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Wow! Feb 21, 2006
Man nothing is hard , just convience yourself that u can do . Nothing is impossible . U must have determination to learn and thrive and thats it. Do not under estimate by urself by saying " i am not experienced". Just say that u have skills and u can do better than others.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: I want a summer job in dubai, can anybody help? Feb 21, 2006
HP wrote:
Haza_111 wrote:Hi i am cureently a student of design courses at college in england and finish soon, i wanted to know if anyone was kind enough to let me know about any summer jobs avaliable in Dubai something like a office junior or receptionist, i have had recieptionist expierence in the past.

Hannah

check the name of companies at

http://www.dubaimediacity.com/

and search Google.com (google.ae) or (google.halal .ae) :P

my elder sister Choco works at Dubai media city for bollywood 4 u channel ,if u need her help? :oops:

HP, I'm not based in Media City, nor do I have anything to do with Bollywood.

Summer jobs are virtually impossible here in Dubai as for any company to take you on they are required to sponsor you, get your visa etc etc which obviously costs them a lot of money. You might be able to find somehting that offers work experience or your only other option is to work illegally on a visit cisa, but not advised.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: I want a summer job in dubai, can anybody help? Feb 25, 2006
Nice to meet you ! I just read your last message about Dubai Media City and I would like to know if you can help me. I am a french student and I would really like to do a journalism internship for the next summer. I speak, write english and french.

Thanks for your help ! :D

Ingrid
ingrid.jeanbaptiste@gmail.com
ingrid
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai