2 Final Serious Questions..

Topic locked
Jan 04, 2009
Interestingly no reply to date. Good post DK

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 04, 2009
Still waiting for a direct answer to my direct question! When you will be honest with your selves we ll continue the conversation.

Your answers should start with a yes or no and why!

What you ladies and gentlemen posted has been said in hundreds of posts for years in this forum, nothing new and nothing answer my question.

Even if I'll agree to what you guys clam, you still contrubte to every single one but you wouldn't mind it since you are earning an extra buck!

Waiting …
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:.

I've managed to change jobs a couple of times and no major issues.

I wonder why !
uaekid

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
The banning system is pretty much a money making scheme, when you can go to immigration and pay a few thousand dhs for them to lift it. Being blacklisted however, is a whole other matter.

so now on of therichest countries in the world is scheming you for your moeny ?I don't know what to tell you choco ,I'm speechless
uaekid

Jan 04, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:If you want your dream to last more than the next 12 months, you had better blah... blah... blah... start to improve the infrastructure.

They have improved the infrastructure very much for the last years with your help... It was rather costly and it is time for payments now.
So you don't need for upgrade any more...

No money - no honey...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 04, 2009
sharfraz wrote:
uaekid wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
sharfraz wrote:take out the ban thingy dudes!!!! hehehehehehehe

:wink:

This is one thing that I definately agree with. People should be allowed to change jobs and move freely from one company to another or change sector, like anywhere else in the world. .

before saying that dear , you should've respected the contract you signed befor you came here. you agreed to it didn't you.

what's that got to do with the contract!!!!?

the general uae ban is something not right!!!!

8)

if you break the law you agreed to then you deserve it, doesn't other countries deport you when you break a law?
uaekid

Jan 04, 2009
This is what happens to unemployed individuals...plenty of time to think and contribute to such topics as this....i HARDLY had the time to take a dump today!!!!!

you guys, get a job......i mean a reall one.......
guest999

Jan 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:Still waiting for a direct answer to my direct question! When you will be honest with your selves we ll continue the conversation.

What you ladies and gentlemen posted has been said in hundreds of posts for years in this forum, nothing new and nothing answer my question.

Even if I'll agree to what you guys clam, you still contrubte to every single one but you wouldn't mind it since you are earning an extra buck!

Waiting …

if u still didn't get answer, it's coz what i said in my previous post.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 04, 2009
gafoorgk wrote:
uaekid wrote:Still waiting for a direct answer to my direct question! When you will be honest with your selves we ll continue the conversation.

Waiting …

we don't need your respect, you know that gafoorgk, however I'm not interested in your post if it's not answering my question sir, beside we all know your view toward us , so whats new?
uaekid

Jan 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:
gafoorgk wrote:

Waiting …

we don't need your respect, you know that gafoorgk, however I'm not interested in your post if it's not answering my question sir, beside we all know your view toward us , so whats new?
nothing........... it's simple......... U COULD NOT FIND ANSWER.

btw, it's not MY view. IT IS THE TRUTH.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 04, 2009
nock nock .. any body home ?

helloooooooo
uaekid

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:RB, good reply and in your reply you hit the nail on the head! The UAE has alogn way to go before it becomes tryly developed!

Yes, it does. And the only way it can do that is by listening to the people that actually live and work here, about the problems and issues and try to make them better.

The problem I have, is when certain people have the attitude 'if you don't like it leave'! Well what kind of attitude is that? And you'll find that the people that love saying that phrase, are the ones not living in the real world, the ones not doing a normal day job or experiencing the issues that others have. And it's that attitude that has to change.

I agree that visitors and residents alike should respect local culture and religion, but don't get all hypocritical at me and deny that prostitution, drugs, and other bad influences don't exist.

Hey the other day, I was out with some friends and girl walked past with a skirt so short you could actually see her butt cheeks! I actually pulled her aside and told her what she was wearing was totally inappropriate, in ANY country, let alone here!

Hey I'll be the first to approach girls on the beach going topless and wearing things and reminding them that they are not on the Costa Del Sol. But again it's about education! Time and time again, people have called for information leaflets to be handed out at the airport to arrivals or even on aircraft, reminding them to respect local sensitivities. I'm all for that. Swings and roundabouts - if you don't tell people, how will they know. And don't say people should research before they come, because sadly alot of people won't.

well the "if you dont like it here" attitude is everywhere. I have experienced it myself in UK and am sure it happens in USA too.

Ppl have been educated and visitors should check with their counslates before travelling. if you are sitting in USA and you are planning on travelling to UAE, you should educated yourself about UAE, its culture and its religion before boarding the plane. it is not up to UAE gov to educate the ppl.

the gov has advisors and these advisors came up with salik and the dubai metro and paid parking system. can arabs come up with this? can pakis or indians come up with this? no. salik is a copy of London. metro too and even paid parking system. it has england written all over it. I wouldnt be suprised if some of the sheikhs advisors were british.

do remember that UAE is ruled by a monarchy. meaning they decide what goes on. me and you or any other expats dont decide. yes they will decide certain things which IMPORTANTLY effect their own ppl i.e the locals.

I am not complaining about UAE but at the same time i agree it is not perfect. do remember it is developing everyday they are learning.

I am happy with UAE because of the security. because of their power structure. ok education is expensive here ok the healthcare is expensive here yes there are hidden taxes but the main thing is there are no BOMBS. it is a place of opportunity.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2009
Not_Sure wrote:This is what happens to unemployed individuals...plenty of time to think and contribute to such topics as this....i HARDLY had the time to take a dump today!!!!!

you guys, get a job......i mean a reall one.......

Well, I thought I work too much before reading your post, but now
I feel like I am normal again, thanks mate.
M
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2009
Chocoholic come out come out where ever you are, ohh com'aan don’t you and the rest of your sheep's
Sharfraz
Dubai Knight
Smoggie
Reviewer
sage & onion
gafoorgk

go hidden in your little fighting club box from me, we are just having an adult conversation here. Coman I wont bite.

Comann everyone is msging me waiting for your answers. Your rate is going down guys.

Ps: the reason mI calling them sheep's is bcz they always follow choco in what ever she says ( oh god point chocoholic ohh good job chocoholic ohh one point for you chocoholic) you guys can't think on your own just like sheep's following its guiders. How pathetic.
uaekid

Jan 04, 2009
uaekid wrote:Chocoholic come out come out where ever you are, ohh com'aan don’t you and the rest of your sheep's
Sharfraz
Dubai Knight
Smoggie
Reviewer
sage & onion
gafoorgk

go hidden in your little fighting club box from me, we are just having an adult conversation here. Coman I wont bite.

Comann everyone is msging me waiting for your answers. Your rate is going down guys.

Ps: the reason mI calling them sheep's is bcz they always follow choco in what ever she says ( oh god point chocoholic ohh good job chocoholic ohh one point for you chocoholic) you guys can't think on your own just like sheep's following its guiders. How pathetic.

there's nothing to follow you and anyone here!!!

you dont have enough brains, that's why you are mentioned in the nutters post there.....

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Jan 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:Chocoholic come out come out where ever you are, ohh com'aan don’t you and the rest of your sheep's
Sharfraz
Dubai Knight
Smoggie
Reviewer
sage & onion
gafoorgk

we have a guy just like uaekid in our office. he is from iraq. flaring him up is the funniest thing in the office.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:Your answers should start with a yes or no and why!

1. No, because I don't "approve of nothing". I approve of some things and not of others.

2. No, because I didn't make that claim, and anyway, you asked more than one question.

uaekid wrote:Don't take it as a sarcasm I'm serious.

Maybe you are, but the way you wrote those leading questions made you sound more like a troll to me.
bonk

Jan 05, 2009
Thank you for the money, all the money I'm making
Thanks to all the sheikhs, I'm shaking,
Who could live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say, thank you for the money
For giving it to meeeeeeeee.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 05, 2009
FTD :) Hilarious ;)

uaekid, Chocs and DK have hit the nail on the head. What I find interesting is that you have nothing useful to say about their posts. Is there nothing that you are critical about in your own country? Maybe you are just a troll...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 05, 2009
UAEkid, you talk about adults having a conversation! Well act like one then! We have all made valid points and answered your questions, but clearly you lack the intellect to understand any of it.

You're a troll and I for one have nothing more to say to you.

FYI! Dubai is broke! Why do you think Sheikh Mohd just sold half his investments to Abu Dhabi?

Wake up!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:UAEkid, you talk about adults having a conversation! Well act like one then! We have all made valid points and answered your questions, but clearly you lack the intellect to understand any of it.

FYI! Dubai is broke! Why do you think Sheikh Mohd just sold half his investments to Abu Dhabi?

Wake up!

you always seem to use the we alot !! you talk for everyone here, thats why I call them sheep's. :) :) :)
uaekid

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:UAEkid, you talk about adults having a conversation! Well act like one then! We have all made valid points and answered your questions, but clearly you lack the intellect to understand any of it.

Wake up!

there is no dubai or abudhabi , there is UAE

UNITED WE STAND

anyway , does this mean you are leaving soon ?
uaekid

Jan 05, 2009
Hahahahahaha RAOTFLMAO!

Oh My God! How ignorant and stupid are you about your own country!

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
beside didn't the mighty great UK did the same ? they sold their businesses, banks , may I add the preparation of selling your airport to abudhabi ( ask your source )and a banding you to slave here ! I think it is a fair deal LOOOOL

How ignorant and stupid are you about your own country!
uaekid

Jan 05, 2009
:thebirdman:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote::thebirdman:

HAHAHAHAHAH

i love that icon!
guest999

Jan 05, 2009
Sharfraz
Dubai Knight
Smoggie
Reviewer
sage & onion
gafoorgk

You will note that I posted MY views, no-one else's, based on known facts that you seem unable to assimilate.

I wish I had the time to post more, however I am too busy working. In a business where I am a partner, where I earn the lion's share of the income, instead of giving it to a local sponsor for doing eff all, that does work all around the Gulf.

Unsurprisingly, we seem to get less and less from Dubai...because they don't have any money, nothing, not a beef sausage, bugger all.

Umm Al Quwain has more money than Dubai now.

My 2 year old grand niece has a bag of sweeties. She has more than Dubai!

Shame eh?

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 05, 2009
I'm not from Dubai, thank god ,otherwise I would've had to seeing you ppl everyday ... yuk.. anyway yes Dubai is broke, even my cook knows that and I'm really happy about bcz of reasons I don't wana post here cuz they are all hurtfully racist .

and only you cheap ppl looked at Dubai as the land of opportunity, not us man , we are from Abu Dhabi the strongest city financially and economically since the world economic crisis, and the one that donates for your countries in order for them to still be called countries.. :)
uaekid

Jan 05, 2009
:roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:UNITED WE STAND

lol....... really ?!

when did that happen ?
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict