Female Romantic Nicknames.

Topic locked
Jul 20, 2005
Frankly that depends on what you look like.
Today I tried "Sunshine" and it worked like a charm.

YEa..I am right. Its what you look like and how you carry yourself that will determine the effect of each word used.

For some.. "How much one night?" is as good as it gets for them.

abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 20, 2005
You are betraying the rules of the bible by hitting on women and getting laid out of wedlock...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
Liban wrote:You are betraying the rules of the bible by hitting on women and getting laid out of wedlock...

he didnt mean that but ur mind is filled with dirty thoughts so is far from normal...........
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
And you don't have a mind you dumb f%#k
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 21, 2005
abs wrote:Frankly that depends on what you look like.
Today I tried "Sunshine" and it worked like a charm.

YEa..I am right. Its what you look like and how you carry yourself that will determine the effect of each word used.

For some.. "How much one night?" is as good as it gets for them.

haha... "Sunshine" !!! haha .... I wonder why you have to stick to "how much one night?"...
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 21, 2005
Liban
You are betraying the rules of the bible by hitting on women and getting laid out of wedlock...

*Points to Sniper* 8)
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 21, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:guys i think its not what we tell them, or what we call them...

i mean a gurl would not fall for lines like im a PR manager all that shit, and geeeez cupcake and butter cup sniper????

the perfect formula to win a girl :
a) just call her by her first name : why? its personal to call her her name, using pet names or love names only makes her "one of the rest" or generic

b) Dont USE lines !!! its totally out !!! Project happiness when your with her and now and then drop casual compliments but make it really casual like act as if you've just noticed (meaning do not exaggerate) and please time it when she really do look great !!!

c) Show that your interested but leave a trail of doubt..... be nice but sometimes ignore her (but do so in a way that you are busy at work or job pending ... it shows that your dependable.. NEVER ignore her and USE your FRIENDS as excuse ! it makes you look like a looser!!!)

d) ask her out !! if she drinks GOOD !! but NEVER make a story that Your GF left you and sad this and sad that !! that is pathetic !!! story of a failed relationship as a pick up line sucks it only brings up the question of fidelity? or potency? make it look like you just needed a drinking buddy on that specific night !!!

e) talk about cool stuff like how naughty you where in Highschool or poetry (so better research for some feminist poet or novelist).. but you talk only to start a topic !!!!!! FOR HER TO TALK !!! DONT TALK THE NIGHT AWAY !!!!! because women loves to talk and if you talk more than them ...... go figure, ideal man for a woman is a man who can listen and understand and respect women

f) the next day... tell her how cool she was with !! by this time you should see her looking at you funny, and there would always be a dif. glow and a dif. aura of happiness from her ... thats the time you would know that its working...

G) do it again ... after 3 days,... then let 3 weeks past with you being pre occupied and not asking her out,..

H) then finally ask her out on the 3rd week romantic dinner, candle lights, i suggest you do it on weekdays where restaurants would be less busy
then do the proposal ...

I) then drop her home.... im sure you would get a coffee in vite !!!

J) if you didnt get her that way man you must have been dead f$#king ugly !!!! cause usually I skip line B - H where usually i do line A then i just found my self in Line I ... i dont know why...

Point a,b,c - are good
Point d,e - YES you are damn right...
Point f - Yes
Point g - 3 weeks maybe too long, you never know if someone else trying to date her. I think a few days is good enough.
Point h - not sure about the candle night dinner thing... ... I personally don't really like it, prefer have some fun in a pub, where we can talk loud N laugh.
Point i - I think I would prefer to go to his place instead

feipo !!! hey wanna go out some time for a beer or something ?? pm me :lol: :lol: :angel7: :angel7: :angel7: :angel7: :angel7: :angel7:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 21, 2005
And obviously Fei Po not getting what I said.

I told them "Ma lad low, Mo lui yew. Ji hor yee qiu Kai" :wink:
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 21, 2005
abs wrote:And obviously Fei Po not getting what I said.

ABS you're so confusing !!!! first you speak of holly bible ....

second you talk about beating kids .....

NOW you hit on girls !!! even if you married AND the worst sin that you had comitted is by using sunshine as apick up line ??????????? geeeeze!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 23, 2005
abs wrote:And obviously Fei Po not getting what I said.

Sorry i still don't get what you trying to say??? What is this mean "Ma lad low, Mo lui yew. Ji hor yee qiu Kai" :?: :?: :?:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 23, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:guys i think its not what we tell them, or what we call them...

i mean a gurl would not fall for lines like im a PR manager all that shit, and geeeez cupcake and butter cup sniper????

the perfect formula to win a girl :
a) just call her by her first name : why? its personal to call her her name, using pet names or love names only makes her "one of the rest" or generic

b) Dont USE lines !!! its totally out !!! Project happiness when your with her and now and then drop casual compliments but make it really casual like act as if you've just noticed (meaning do not exaggerate) and please time it when she really do look great !!!

c) Show that your interested but leave a trail of doubt..... be nice but sometimes ignore her (but do so in a way that you are busy at work or job pending ... it shows that your dependable.. NEVER ignore her and USE your FRIENDS as excuse ! it makes you look like a looser!!!)

d) ask her out !! if she drinks GOOD !! but NEVER make a story that Your GF left you and sad this and sad that !! that is pathetic !!! story of a failed relationship as a pick up line sucks it only brings up the question of fidelity? or potency? make it look like you just needed a drinking buddy on that specific night !!!

e) talk about cool stuff like how naughty you where in Highschool or poetry (so better research for some feminist poet or novelist).. but you talk only to start a topic !!!!!! FOR HER TO TALK !!! DONT TALK THE NIGHT AWAY !!!!! because women loves to talk and if you talk more than them ...... go figure, ideal man for a woman is a man who can listen and understand and respect women

f) the next day... tell her how cool she was with !! by this time you should see her looking at you funny, and there would always be a dif. glow and a dif. aura of happiness from her ... thats the time you would know that its working...

G) do it again ... after 3 days,... then let 3 weeks past with you being pre occupied and not asking her out,..

H) then finally ask her out on the 3rd week romantic dinner, candle lights, i suggest you do it on weekdays where restaurants would be less busy
then do the proposal ...

I) then drop her home.... im sure you would get a coffee in vite !!!

J) if you didnt get her that way man you must have been dead f$#king ugly !!!! cause usually I skip line B - H where usually i do line A then i just found my self in Line I ... i dont know why...

Point a,b,c - are good
Point d,e - YES you are damn right...
Point f - Yes
Point g - 3 weeks maybe too long, you never know if someone else trying to date her. I think a few days is good enough.
Point h - not sure about the candle night dinner thing... ... I personally don't really like it, prefer have some fun in a pub, where we can talk loud N laugh.
Point i - I think I would prefer to go to his place instead

feipo !!! hey wanna go out some time for a beer or something ?? pm me :lol: :lol: :angel7: :angel7: :angel7: :angel7: :angel7: :angel7:

:wink: :wink: :wink:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2005
costarica
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 24, 2005
I have gone out with a girl for 2 weeks only using beautiful placed nicknames as substitudes to her real name......cus I forgot it....shit happens....I still got the ass though :wink:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 25, 2005
LMAO!

FeiPo..."sigh...suen la."
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 25, 2005
So FeiPo...just exactly how "Fei" Are you? :lol:
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 25, 2005
abs wrote:LMAO!

FeiPo..."sigh...suen la."

Still don't get it... sorry!! English please!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2005
abs wrote:So FeiPo...just exactly how "Fei" Are you? :lol:

I am the fattest on at work!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2005
What the hell does "fei" mean?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 25, 2005
Probably means fat...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 25, 2005
I have to stop calling these bitches, hoes....these sluts are buggin me about it :lol:

PS. Just a joke people
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jul 26, 2005
Fei means Fat.

Feipo don't understand cantonese typed in English???

Does any of the following "cantonese" internet lingos ring a bell? :

7 sin
collect skin
on99
ng ji
ding...
pk

well? any you know?
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 26, 2005
abs wrote:Fei means Fat.

7 sin
collect skin
on99
ng ji
ding...
pk

well? any you know?

dude you wont win a girl by trying to speak her language, (or more like trying to force her to understand "your" version of her language) . if a girl says no !! i dont understand... try once .. if not then for crying out loud change the damn topic .. and btw the reason why feipo couldnt understand cantonese is maybe just maybe she speaks mandarin mandarin ....
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:What the hell does "fei" mean?

Yes Liban, it mean fat
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
abs wrote:Fei means Fat.

7 sin
collect skin
on99
ng ji
ding...
pk

well? any you know?

sorry i am not kidding you, I really don't know most of it. I know "pk" = bastard. "ng ji" = don't know?? that's about all i know.

I am not good at internet lingo!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 30, 2005
Major pain...I really don't know what you are driving at....

Cantonese is not "mandarin mandarin".
Its cantonese. Its a dialect.

And seriously..you actually think I am trying to hit on FeiPo or something?
Trying to win her??

And I thought Pumpkin is as bad as it gets here.....but you...
no..wait...I think Pumpkin still holds the title. :roll:
abs
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 30, 2005
:? :? :?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 31, 2005
abs wrote:Major pain...I really don't know what you are driving at....

Trying to win her??

Awwwwww, my feelings are hurt. You know what the Bible says about not forgiving Abs, it's against it :D
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 01, 2005
abs wrote:Major pain...I really don't know what you are driving at....

Trying to win her??

it was a joke !! dude go and get a sense of humour .... moron
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 02, 2005
Yeah, BIOTCH!!!!

very mature of me :D
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 04, 2005
oh...a joke....
haha...ha...ha.. :?

And I didn't blame you for anything Pumpkin.
I was just securing your title for you.
abs
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance