Job Offer

Topic locked
Job offer Oct 02, 2006
Hi everyone,

German Imaging Technologies is looking for different profiles in sales, please read hereunder the various profile we are looking for.
Please send me you CV if and only if you have the experience and/or diplomas corresponding.

The company is on a fast growing pace and we need 5 people immediatly to sustain the demand.

to learn more about us, please visit our website www.gitdubai.com

Offer Nber 1
Key account Executive, High profile, experienced in dealing with large accounts, basically, we’re looking for a hunter, someone who is very good at closing, even if he/she is not so good at developing relationship (we’ll get a farmer later…) package : around 10-12k with possibility of much more if good

Offer Nber 2

Tele sales manager: someone leading and training a team at the moment typically people doing this in call centres of banks and hotels, someone proficient in training and coaching a team of telesales, making scripts, building a team, doing recruitment etc… package : 8-10k and more once tele sales is well on track…

Offer Nber 3
Telesales executive: experienced in sales over the phone (no customer service or after sales or before sales or anything that is not sales…) any nationality, experience in fidelity cards for htels, Credit cards from banks, insurance etc…
package, around 5-6k, depending on experience.

Offer Nber 4
Channel sales Executive: experience in channel and/or export in Dubai, any industry, preferably in highly competitive business. Package, 6-7 K +com

Offer Nber 5
Sales manager (direct sales team) : lots of experience in direct sales, very good at lifting up people, train them coach them, someone who gets the best of everyone by transmitting his knowledge of sales. Not necessarily very high profile (no need for MBA, master etc…) package: 12k + com and premiums
ideally, someone who is a trainer at the moment…

Fix is varaible especially depending on experience and profile
Company provides sponsorship immediatly.
Package is including fix + premiums based on quality incentives + average comission unless specified.

We are very focused on rewarding performence, commissions have no limit and are directly linked to revenue. Targets set are design to be achievable and are achieved by most of our sales force.

No funny business here, everything is straightforward and transparent in the company, we expect the same from candidates.

Preference will be given to people already in the UAE.

Please send me your CV (max 2 pages) at recruitmentgit@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Fabrice Folio
Sales Manager

GITDUBAI
Dubai Forum Guest

In regard to the Account Executive Job [Job Number 1] Oct 02, 2006
Hello Mr. Folio,

I wanted to clarify the experience required for the Account Executive job as I am a fresh BSc Accounting and Finance graduate with experience in the freight forwarding market. Though I am still sending my CV in.

Regards,
Mahira
mahira
Dubai Forum User

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai