Job In Dubai

Topic locked
Job in Dubai Oct 10, 2008
Hi,

I am looking for a job in Dubai as paralegal in banking/project finance or in-house. Can anyone help me with this???

Many thanks in advance for your help.

E

helenasal
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 10, 2008
Can anyone help me find a job???

Hi this is Asadullah from Pakistan. I am currently enrolled in ACCA and completed Knowledge Module. I have also completed CA foundation and B.Com. Currently looking for suitable position in the fold of finance. Besides, I have a working knowledge of business planning and analysis, operational risk management, taxation services and internal audit.

I have pasted my resume below.

ASADULLAH

G-21/11  Amlani Town Houses  Block 8 Clifton  Karachi – 75600  Pakistan
Contact: + 92 345 2060933 or +92 21 5363597  Email: agha.asadullah@gmail.com

 A B.Com graduate currently pursuing M.A. (Economics) and the ACCA Skills Module with over 1 year of professional experience in the accounting and banking industries.
 Disciplined with proven abilities to manage multiple assignments efficiently under tight delivery deadlines.
 Proficiency in streamlining working procedures, formulating cost-effective solutions for enhancing the accounting operations.
 Excellent interpersonal skills, comprehensive problem solving abilities and a highly analytical bent of mind thus being able to comprehend and explain complex financial data easily.

CORE COMPETENCIES
Operational Risk Management  Risk Assessment  Share Issue  Filing of Returns
Budgeting Analysis  Taxation  Appeals before Appellate Tribunal and High Court

TAMEER MICROFINANCE BANK LTD., Karachi, Pakistan Since February 2008
Operational Risk Officer
 Reviewing Operational Risk Management’s Internal Control Reports
 Ensuring branch compliance of Operational Policies and reviewing products’ Operational Processes
 Identifying Risk factors in day-to-day operations and devising policies to mitigate them
 Conducting reviews of Human Resource, Central Operations, Administration and Information Technology
 Ensuring KYC/AML Policies are operative and coordinating with departments in Risk Assessment
 Assisting CS in alteration of authorized share capital, filing of various applications and annual returns

NIB BANK LTD., Karachi Nov 2007 – Jan 2008
Budgeting Officer – Business Planning (CSEG)

KPMG TASEER HADI & CO., CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, Karachi May 2007 – Jun 2007
Tax Trainee

 Currently pursuing ACCA Skills Module; Certified in ACCA Knowledge Module, 2008
 Currently pursuing CA Module D; Certified in CA Foundation, 2005 from School of Business Studies
 M.A. (Economics), Results Pending, from University of Karachi
 B.Com, 2005, from University of Karachi

COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: MS Office, Windows OS and Internet Applications
SEMINAR ATTENDED: Audit & Internal Controls (Branch Operations) by Institute of Bankers, Pakistan

Relocation Preferences: UAE (Dubai or Sharjah) or other GCC countries
References: Available on request
agha.asadullah
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 26, 2008
M.Fuat KOCABIÇAK
Feneryolu street
Saray apt. No:28/23 Kadıkoy / Istanbul
Mobile: +905426478751
Email: fuatko@gmail.com

REF:Available on request

SUMMARY OF SKILLS:

A general and versatile leader with a proven record of outstanding achievement. Focused on project management, continuous improvement, coaching, strategic business plan development and execution. A quick thinker with broad knowledge, strong creativity, relentless drive and a personable nature.

Dear HR Executives ;

I am a successful business management professional with proven, consistent track record of business startups, growth and turn around re-engineering of multinational corporations, including leading international firms in diverse markets of consumer goods, food, information systems and contracting sectors in Turkey. I would like to bring my strong background of success to professional organization in the capacity of senior executive stationed in Turkey, specifically contributing to the following:

• A finely honed strategic sense that makes me a value-added and innovative solution-provider, combined with the proven ability to strategize expansion into the important emerging global markets;
• A strong commitment to the Turkey market, having resided in and contributed my talents throughout Turkey for the last 20 years, interacted with various levels, business and consumer, successfully and profitably managed operations of leading business organizations in all key cities of Turkey ;
• A solid marketing background and the savvy to comprehend, implement, and troubleshoot marketing operations while achieving business growth, increased market share, and profitability;
• The open-mindedness, adaptability, business acumen, and entrepreneurial spirit that enables a company to build and maintain profitable relationships with its customers and penetrate its markets.
My experience is extensive and diverse — from new business start up to successful turn-around of established operations of diverse markets in Turkey. I am a proficient all-around management practitioner with a highly applicable background and exceptional leadership, communication, presentation, and team-building skills. I offer more than 20 years of solid and hands-on strategic, business, marketing, sales, and distribution experience. My Master of Business Administration degree and fluency in English further bolster my qualifications.

Now I want to change my life , start a new and hope to get a chance to work for a company in Dubai.

I am recognized for my energy, agility, and quick thinking/action, as well as for focusing on maintaining an outstanding team emphasizing customer service.. I'll contact you in the near future to arrange for such a discussion. Should you wish to reach me before then, please contact me using the information above.

Sincerely,
Mehmet Fuat KOCABIÇAK
fuatko
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai