SakinaH Nails, Need A Muslim Investor..will You Help Me

Topic locked
SakinaH nails, need a muslim investor..will you help me Apr 11, 2015
As salam alaikum, my name is Ak Abaya, i am looking for a muslim investor to invest in me. i am nail artist, i opened my private nail bar in my studio in 2010, i am ready to expand my business, subhanAllah it is going well. i would like to open a nail bar in westfield, uk. i need at least £150000 to £200000. my business is unique. i don't have a business qualification but i get business ideas from my dream. my email is nailartist@live.co.uk . hope to hear from you soon. i am looking for an investor that wouldn't charge interest as it does not come from islam. my story is amazing how i became an nail artist and how i opened my nail bar studio.

it is my passion. i love it, it is free to remove nail extensions (acrylics and gels) and also my company represents islam. for e.g. if you want manicure i say would you like Abu Bakr buffy cure or would you like sadaqa manicure. sadaqa ibn maliq is well known, he wanted to capture prophet Muhammaad (pbuh). why do i stand out from every nail bar its because all my products are disposable and everything is clean as Allah loves cleanliness.

i use blackseed cream and olive oil as prophet Muhammad said, "blackseed cures every disease except death"

i want to keep islam alive. i want to proof people we niqabis woman can work. my company dress code a man has to wear white thawb with red scarf and ladies have to hear hijab and abaya. my company represents islam. and i don't work on fridays as it jummah. it is very very important for a man to be at the mosque.

will you help me? it breaks my heart when muslims brothers and sisters know so much about handbags and cars so thats why my company will make people realise love your religion more than your wealth.

akabaya
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed