For Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Tattoo Removal, Etc.

Topic locked
for Hair removal, skin rejuvenation, tattoo removal, etc. Dec 29, 2011
Hi,

I am Clarence in China, from Beijing Sincoheren S & T Development Co., Ltd. We develop, produce, and sell Intensive Pulse light (IPL), RF, LED-PDT and Laser equipments used for medical and cosmetology.

Our main products list :

The Kuma Body Slimming&Shaping Machine— Body Slimming and Shaping, Removal of Cellulite, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, etc.

The E-lite --- IPL+RF

The NK IPL--- Large spot hair removal and Skin-rejuvenating (Medical CE, large attractive touch screen)

The laser Machines --- Diode laser machine, ND:YAG laser machine, CO2 laser machine etc.

The Ultrasonic Cavitaton Body Slimming--- Body Slimming and Shaping, Removal of Cellulite, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, etc.

The Super twins IPL system--Large spot hair removal and Skin-rejuvenating

The IPL Quantum Skin-care system---Hair removal, Skin-rejuvenation, vascular removal (3 hand pieces:HR, SR,VR)

The Mini IPL ----CE certification, portable Hair removal system (optional for 3 hand pieces: HR, SR,VR)

The Mini ND YAG laser—CE certification, tattoo removal, skin rejuvenation (has 532, 1064, SR 3 hand pieces)

The Radio Frequency system—wrinkle removal, skin-lifting, skin-whitening

The LED-PDT system—Acne clearance and skin-whitening

Ozone Therapy Device— To cure Herniated disk, Cerebral Thrombosis, infectious diseases, Gynecological diseases.

If you are interested in our products, kindly let me know, I will then send you the detailed files and the price list. Moreover, if you want to be our agent, please also let me know. We will be glad to offer our best services to you.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated, thank you.

Best regards

Clarence Xu
Vice Manager of International Department
Beijing Sincoheren S & T Development Co., Ltd
Tel: +86(0)1062243868

Attachments
NYC IPL.jpg
KUMA Shape-Ⅱ .jpg
jiansan98
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: for Hair removal, skin rejuvenation, tattoo removal, etc Jul 10, 2012
This is good to know about different kind of IPL machine. I also prefer IPL treatment for hair removal and skin rejuvenation. So, I would like to share this list with my friends.
kavsmith
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai