Availed Amnesty For My Family And Got Life Time Ban

Topic locked
Availed Amnesty for my family and got life time ban Apr 12, 2013
Hello,
My family (wife and 3 kids) overstayed in Dubai. Eventually when Amnesty was announced in December last year, we availed this facility on the basis of assurance given by immigration authorities that there is no life ban, but you have to exit the country and then visa can be obtained with in 2 to 3 days after exit.

Finally they exit the country in Jan 2013 and thereafter when I went to apply for their new visas on my sponsorship (they were on husband/father sponsorship earlier), I came to know that there is a life ban on my wife, but not on my kids. I requested the to at least issue visas for my kids but they again refused stating that children less than 18 years of age cannot get visa without mother.

Henceforth I seek help from experts here to guide me what is the best possible way to get this ban removed legally.

Looking forward for a positive responses.

Thanks.

avijee
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Availed Amnesty For My Family And Got Life Time Ban Apr 26, 2013
Perhaps they processed your Amnesty request after the Amnesty was lifted?
androidappme
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Availed Amnesty For My Family And Got Life Time Ban Sep 20, 2013
avijee ,inbox me
Judij
BANNED

undefined Jun 01, 2014
avijee - same thing happens to my mom but it was back in 1999. If you happen to find a way to sort it out, please let me know. I am also trying to figure out a way on how to bring back my mom to dubai.
anncy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa