Life Time Ban

Topic locked
Life time Ban Apr 02, 2015
Dear Sir / Madam;
I would like to know if you can help me legally on my case? One of my friends were deported from Dubai recently because she over stayed and failed to pay her fines. I would like to know if there is a lifetime ban in this case, if yes then please kindly tell me if the ban can be lifted.
To make the whole picture more clear please note that my friend was working in Dubai and had valid work permit but her employer cancelled her without any notice as a result of which she filed a case on her employer, the case went on and on but the court issued her a letter that she can stay in Dubai as long as she has a case. In the end she got some compensation money. After she went to the immigration department to check if she has an over staying fine (she also showed the letter issued by court that she can stay in Dubai as long as she have a case). The officers told her that she need to pay 8000 AED, that time she was short on 2000 AED. We tried to give her the remaining 2000 AED but before she could clear the fine the officers took her mobile and put her in the jail for 2 days. On the third day she called and said that she is going to be deported and she should buy her own ticket. Then on the same night the officers took her eye scan and she was deported and was told that she has a lifetime ban. Please advise me on this situation.Thanks

waqasneu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Life Time Ban Jan 01, 2016
waqasneu , hi..if u want to solve ur blacklist isaue pls contact me on abadiindxb@gmail.com.may be i can help u after reviewing the same.thanks
abadikka
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Life Time Ban May 08, 2016
Dear All,

For any kind of Legal Issues and Issues related to Immigration like travel ban, Ban , Life time Ban, Absconding, Blacklist, Overstay, you can contact us.

Regards,
Pushpa.M,
Advisor,
Dubai's Best Advocates and Legal Consultants
Dubai, UAE
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Life time Ban Jun 08, 2016
Dear Sir, Date: 08.06.2016.

i want your help that i was deported from UAE in 2012.My
name is Sukh Deo and my Passport number is 6267576. I belong's From Rajsthan
India. I was depoted from Dubai . So please i want your help that we are
too much poor people and i want to be back in UAE to achieve my destination . I
think i was Black Listed from there . I want to make it Remove . Kindly help me
Sir i will wait for your back answer. Please please
please Help Me If U Can .God Bless You Sir .

Your Faith Fully

Sukh Deo
+91 9789 851631
SukhDeo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Life Time Ban Jun 09, 2016
Dear Sukh deo,

Please mail or send me whats app, we will check and let you know whether your blacklist can removed or not.

Regards,
Pushpa.M,
Advisor,
Dubai's Best Advocates and Legal Consultants
Dubai, UAE
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa