Absconded. Need Urgent Help

Topic locked
Absconded. Need urgent help Jan 16, 2015
hello everyone
I arrived in Dubai on the 9th of jan coming out to work with cpecc the immigration at Dubai airport took my passport and Said I had absconded from a company in 2006, I said I was only with this company 3 months temp contract then went home
I was sent to ALAWR imagination jail Dubai and was continually told it was small problem and it would be resolved after many trips up and down to ABu Dhabi ( as that was where my case was ) after 4 days I bailed myself out
I went to Abu Dhabi to clear my case and as I had no ones help I went to immigration then to courts then to my employer who made the case against me they said they will sort on Sunday
As for embassy guy there said he would be at court and did not turn up also he put my in Dusit Thani hotel witch is £150 a night as they said it was only place to take passport copy's anyway embassy not worth it
Please someone help me my employer who come over with won't have nothing to do with me until I get a passport and I'm thinking they will give me massive fine and I will be on my arse at the end of the week with this hotel bill I'm at nervous breakdown level

Please please please someone out there help me

steelescaff
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconded. Need Urgent Help Jul 19, 2015
so sorry to hear this so late

hope you still fine and can read my msg

please contact me as soon as you get this

[url=mailto:asma.abidi@bestidea-bms.com]asma.abidi@bestidea-bms.com[/url]

regards
bestidea
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules