I Want Help All Of You.

Topic locked
I want help all of you. Sep 04, 2013
I am Sonali Sinha 22 years old. I am Indian and present time live in Dubai UAE. I do job at Dubai companion travel agency in Dubai. I am here Travel Guide and my salary is 2464 aed per month. So I do my work very honesty and permanent.

As you know that I am Travel agent in Dubai Companion travel agency. One Day a young man come my agency and told Dubai Companion manager your a big tour many places in Dubai. Then my boss said me that a new customer came to companion agency. whose want to a big tour many places in Dubai. So boss book me for that customer. I replied sir I am ready to this tour so you say him yes.

Then the next day I went with my client in Dubai tour and I saw him Many beautiful places. And informs them about the places. But he is not listening me and seeing lot time. After some he told me that I like you and I want to marry you!

What do you say...
I keep quit and full finished our tour. And I come back my Dubai Companion travel Agency.

So I asking all of readers, What do you say about that.......
Sonali Sinha
Travel Guide at
Dubai Companion travel agency
Replied Sooon

sonalisinha777
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Want Help All Of You. Sep 12, 2013
Sonali how can you help us... please do try

--- Sep 12, 2013 ---

Sonali how can you help us... please do try
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: I want help all of you. Sep 12, 2013
sonalisinha777 wrote:I am Sonali Sinha 22 years old. I am Indian and present time live in Dubai UAE. I do job at Dubai companion travel agency in Dubai. I am here Travel Guide and my salary is 2464 aed per month. So I do my work very honesty and permanent.

As you know that I am Travel agent in Dubai Companion travel agency. One Day a young man come my agency and told Dubai Companion manager your a big tour many places in Dubai. Then my boss said me that a new customer came to companion agency. whose want to a big tour many places in Dubai. So boss book me for that customer. I replied sir I am ready to this tour so you say him yes.

Then the next day I went with my client in Dubai tour and I saw him Many beautiful places. And informs them about the places. But he is not listening me and seeing lot time. After some he told me that I like you and I want to marry you!

What do you say...
I keep quit and full finished our tour. And I come back my Dubai Companion travel Agency.

So I asking all of readers, What do you say about that.......
Sonali Sinha
Travel Guide at
Dubai Companion travel agency
Replied Sooon

I would say he's a bit strange and to give him a wide berth. There's no way someone can decide on marriage in that space of time. If he thought he had fallen in love with you at first sight, and I have heard this before, the sensible thing to have done was to keep quiet and ask you if you would like to go out for dinner or something.
If he fascinates you, then suggest you go out for dinner, keep to public places and see if you can build some sort of relationship.
You need to be very careful when you don't know someone. There are some very strange people out there!
I heard a news report this morning of a man arrested in the USA. He had been posting on line about kidnapping, torturing and eating children. The Police traced him and searched his house. They found a cellar that was equipped for torture. There were small handcuffs, a child size orange jumpsuit and a child sized coffin. There was no evidence that he had kidnapped any child but the thought was there. He faces 27 years in jail.

Just be careful.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: I Want Help All Of You. Sep 14, 2013
Not sure if actually in need of help or smart troll....
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: I Want Help All Of You. Sep 15, 2013
Bugz , tell me what is your probleme then I help you you.
sonalisinha777
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Want Help All Of You. Sep 15, 2013
RIP English
seekinghelp1234
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Want Help All Of You. Sep 16, 2013
Sorry i can't get you Sonali ;)
rehanameri
Dubai Forums Member

Re: I Want Help All Of You. Nov 02, 2013
Sonali

It sounds more than a little strange, I certainly would not risk your job and visa in Dubai on this comment, and no reason you should, if you are both interested to know each other you can do this while also still working.

There is a phrase, talk it cheap, so listern to actions not words because people will say most anything.

Good luck.
iaaanr
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Want Help All Of You. Apr 14, 2014
Hello

I understand you have a touring company, please contact us there to talk about
dv1957@gmail.com

dany
dv1957
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance