Reasons Why HE Stopped Calling?

Topic locked
Re: ROMANTIC / LOYAL / AFEECTIONATE Nov 20, 2009
RAMO wrote:
smokedawg wrote:Men know exactly what they want, but just like women, we change our minds sometimes

not only we know what we want, but with all due respect, women are just too too romantic, loyal, affectionate, considerate...

Good qualities I would say if she is to be the mother of your children.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: ROMANTIC / LOYAL / AFEECTIONATE Nov 20, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
RAMO wrote:
smokedawg wrote:Men know exactly what they want, but just like women, we change our minds sometimes

not only we know what we want, but with all due respect, women are just too too romantic, loyal, affectionate, considerate...

Good qualities I would say if she is to be the mother of your children.

I assure you that I know that very well ... good nite
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Reasons Why HE Stopped Calling? Mar 14, 2014
There are three reasons a guy is not calling
1. Your not philipina.

2. You don't look philipina

3. You don't act like a philipina
maxx626
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Reasons Why HE Stopped Calling? May 26, 2014
Hi! I think if he doesn't call, you can set your ego aside and make that call! What have you got to lose anyway? I think you should just avoid overdoing it! :D I hope that helps! :)
CrazyMovieholic
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Reasons Why HE Stopped Calling? Jul 16, 2014
haha .. i had fun reading this forum. yea, i think he just lost the interest and jump to another one who can fulfill his needs. huhu. experienced it.
but its just cool with me, the next time he saw me in the gym, he became so sweet, cool and asking me how am i. but thats just all. cos i also stop sending him msgs when i sense that he responds lil late. i think we just had an icecream date in baskin, a movie, we watched blended of adam sandler which was very funny, i really like him, and he said to me that he also like me. but i was too careful that he might just playing around, so i just dont know what happen with us. hehe. anyway, thats life.. just get over and think of it as a friendly date. waaaaaaaaaaah. its okay.. im okay. hehe.

ohhh dubai, i never thought it will be like this. im currently dating someone again, hope itl work out. Mr. Curiousity, Find me. -Jason Mraz :) enjoy ur day guys!
Kimsong22
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Reasons Why HE Stopped Calling? Aug 13, 2014
Hmm... when I was dating... btw, dating for me means going out together in public, not making out. It means dining, strolling, sightseeing. Anyway, when I was dating, I couldn't care less if the guy would call because I was very busy. I have a full time job and I have hobbies not to mention house chores. I just let things flow. Some of them I never met again, some we dated again.
AsianinUS
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance