Choosing Boyfriend/girlfriend

Topic locked
Choosing boyfriend/girlfriend Jan 29, 2009
Everyone falls in love.Here are some practical tips about choosing bf/gf:

1.Choose who understands you
An understanding woman/man can be a good wife/hubby. So do choose someone who cares about you, know what you are, and this minimizes the conflicts in your post marital life. It's always nice when he understand your worries and get coped with your problems.
2.Dating is a good idea
Go for a date, so that you can understand her/him well. But it's better that you have sex after marriage, and that makes a successful family. A survey result by a website, showed that about 60% of couples who had pre marital sexual intercourse were divorced later on.
3.Choose a Polite man/woman
A Polite man can be a loving wife/husband.
4.Talk her/him and see observe her/his response.

Skyper
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 02, 2009
"But it's better that you have love after marriage, and that makes a successful family. A survey result by a website, showed that about 60% of couples who had pre marital sexual intercourse were divorced later on. "

It simply because the couples who wait after marriage to have sex are conservative... They wouldn't entertain the idea of getting a divorce, even if they were miserable!!!

When you buy a car, it's important to take it for a test drive...
And yes, i am a woman
Nessie971
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 02, 2009
Nessie971 wrote:
When you buy a car, it's important to take it for a test drive...
And yes, i am a woman

I agree with the test drive...

but this is not supposed to be the excuse for a failed marriage, just because they did not have the chance to date before marriage!!!

thats why they have the engagement period... conservative couples can go for few years being engaged before marriage.

its all about choosing the right person...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 03, 2009
Go to City Center, u can pick one and get one free....
regards the test drive thing, which one is the car? male/female?
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Feb 03, 2009
The male is the car for me ;)
Nessie971
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 03, 2009
aha, then make sure u test the engine, but don't burn it, coz if u break it u bought it ;) :D
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Choosing boyfriend/girlfriend Feb 05, 2009
Skyper wrote:Everyone falls in love.Here are some practical tips about choosing bf/gf:

1.Choose who understands you
ya UNDERSTANDING is one ingredient samething with TRUST it's very importan for a relationship if you don't have trust with eachother it won't work out.. Life would be miserable...

2.Dating is a good idea
it's GETTING TO KNOW eachother of course yu should know both parties personality before getting into a relatioship.. Pre-marital s.e.x now adays somewhat open to public, and it doesn't matter if u still a virgin or not, let's say it's also advantage if u are a virgin before marriage but it's not the basis on your marriage life... it's about you and partner how to handle things..and first of all when u love your bf/gf you should accept them for whom they are for better or worst..

3.Choose a Polite man/woman
Of course! haha who wants to have rude gal/guy??

4.Talk her/him and see observe her/his response.
Yah it also falls on DATING category, ask more so you should know him/her better..be true to yourself..

nabi :D
nabi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 05, 2009
Nessie971 wrote:The male is the car for me ;)

looooooooool
nice one

u have to... atleast he need to be a good kisser .. oupss

hahahahahah
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance