Luso Property Service - The Best Real Estate Investments

Topic locked
Luso Property Service - The best Real Estate Investments May 07, 2016
I am Portuguese and speak English, Spanish. I am working at Luso Property Service Real Estate Agency was created as people kept asking me for the best deals, best profits and wanted truthful feedback and a person they could trust - so here we are!
Luso Property Service is based in London and we have offices in Lisbon.
Luso Property Service has good relations with Architects, Property Developers, Property Managers, and Real Estate Managers in Portugal.
We have available the best deals for Real Estate Investment in Portugal and we offer a wide range of commercial properties for sale from Hotels, Shops, Lands and fantastic development opportunities (approved building projects for built Hotels in the best and unique places near the beach and International Golf Courses).
We have commercial and residential buildings on a long term basis with an option to purchase.
We work together with most important and reputable law firm in Lisbon for support all legal documents to our customers.
We have available Arabic speaker in Lisbon.
I have also participated in construction projects, wholesale construction materials, new development sales and all round real estate. So will be well equipped to deal with your requests. I am civil engineer and qualified real estate appraiser and I have 7 years the experience.
I can help you 100% with satisfaction guaranteed!
I look forward to making it happen for you!
Contact me
Claudia Pinto
Luso Property Service Real Estate Agency – The best Real Estate Investment
www.lusopropertyservice.com / info@lusopropertyservice.com
Mobile: 0044 74 13 93 73 63 or 0044 20 3367 2096

LusoPropertyService
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses