INVEST IN GOLD...

Topic locked
INVEST IN GOLD... Feb 23, 2013
Hello, i have secured a land concession of about 3 acre to mine in a very gold rich area in ghana. I need an investment partner who is very much interested in this project. The investment will mainly be directed into the purchase of equipments for production. I will be responsible for paying the employees. My equity of investment is the secured land and the renumeration of the employees. I will be very glad to have like minded investors to come on board.If interested,kindly send me a private message so we can link up immidiately.

moonwalker
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: INVEST IN GOLD... Mar 12, 2013
can you give me more details about this proposal?, we are a Venture capital and also do business financing. we can invest in your long term project if your government will not interfare with it. contact us on our website www.doyaconsulting.com contact us so that we can talk more about it.
dimlalasta
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: INVEST IN GOLD... Mar 20, 2013
Hi,

If you did not get yet a partner then you can send bulk sms in uae. Even you can directly send sms to uae executive business this is amazing marketing tool you can visit here: Marketingsmsuae[dot]com.

Waiting for reply if you have any query or question

Lara
laraseo2010
Dubai Forums Member

Re: INVEST IN GOLD... Jan 29, 2015
laraseo2010 ,

laraseo2010 ,imbullion and imgolden websites to change the world
goldy
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses