BUSINESS.INVESTMENT FUNDING

Topic locked
BUSINESS.INVESTMENT FUNDING Aug 16, 2014
We own a large business money lending firm. a finance special offer,and we are legitimate finance company, we give finances to serious minded individuals. We give finances out 3% interest rate, and our finance amount between at least $5,000.00 euro and a maximum of $500,000,000.00 as finances Itching secure financing for this project of your dreams. for more information on our finance offer contact us via Email:esc_service@outlook.com

daddy212
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: BUSINESS.INVESTMENT FUNDING Aug 19, 2014
we are well established seafood and commodity trading company.my web site is www.seafoodcourt.com and we have huge lot of seafood orders,we need small scale finding such as US 1000,000 to $ 1.250,000 and this investment is very short time and each time we need funding on monthly basis, we are ready proceed with your funding.I am also well know worldwide for sugar and we have orders in hands for smaller quantities such as 2000 to 5000 tons.we have 100% trustworthy sellers to work only on LC basis.Buyers are ready to buy as we are in the trade for over 20 years.looking for an investment around US 300,000 to 5000,000 per shipment.we buy only from Thailand producers whom we know for over 10 years now.please contact us if you can proceed with your funding..await for your reply soon.
i AM BASED IN DUBAI AND MY E MAIL- laviniacourt@gmail.com

johndavid
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: BUSINESS.INVESTMENT FUNDING Aug 25, 2014
Dear Valued Applicant,

Compliments of the day to you. Thanks for
Responding to our advert and thanks for Choosing ELITE FUNDING SERVICE to
Aiding and putting a stop to your financial problems.

We Offer all kinds of loan packages (Personal Loan, Commercial
Loans, etc.) Our Loan amount ranges from $ 5,000.00 USD to $50,000,000.00 USD
and a re-payment period of 1 year to 30 years duration for more information contact us via email: esc_service@outlook.com
daddy212
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: BUSINESS.INVESTMENT FUNDING Nov 27, 2014
Hey,

Please provide me your local contact number in DXB, I would like to discuss further.

Regards,

John.
MCLANE
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: BUSINESS.INVESTMENT FUNDING Nov 27, 2014
You are to send us email for more information : esc_service@outlook.com
daddy212
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Dec 03, 2014
Your mobile number, location and name please.
shaimaaselim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: BUSINESS.INVESTMENT FUNDING Dec 03, 2014
contact us via email:[url=mailto:esc_service@outlook.com]esc_service@outlook.com[/url]
daddy212
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses